Rank the Top 5 Bears Blunders since 2000

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If we did a Lions blunders, the list wouldn't stop.
Lions 5 biggest blunders since 2000
5. Being the Lions
4. Being the Lions
3. Being the Lions
2. OMG they’re still the Lions
1. LoLions

but at least they won a few Super Bowls aka beating the Bears, but only the years they’re terrible.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we did a Lions blunders, the list wouldn't stop.
I didn't think this thread was about the Lions, so why do you bring them up? Are you claiming my list is somehow less valid than others in this thread?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions 5 biggest blunders since 2000
5. Being the Lions
4. Being the Lions
3. Being the Lions
2. OMG they’re still the Lions
1. LoLions

but at least they won a few Super Bowls aka beating the Bears, but only the years they’re terrible.
I see the resident Putz has come to speak about the Lions again. One of these days I might read one of your posts and see a hint of originality, but I won't hold my breath.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didn't think this thread was about the Lions, so why do you bring them up? Are you claiming my list is somehow less valid than others in this thread?
Anything said by you is less valid than the rest here. Yes, even the morons who you suck off because you're desperate for friends.
I see the resident Putz has come to speak about the Lions again. One of these days I might read one of your posts and see a hint of originality, but I won't hold my breath.
Actually, the resident #CALLEDIT Captain was here to read Bears blunders and saw a Lions troll posting. But damn, that's really too bad. I was hoping you'd read my posts. The astronaut who thinks CJ insulting the Lions is his way to bringing in more business. What a genius.... Even though you did read my post, like you do all of my posts. But forget facts.

Now that i think about it, it makes sense why you think that would bring CJ more business. Whenever we talk shit about the Lions, here you come to bring in more traffic. Wow, didn't know to start a successful business in Mishitgan, all you had to do was call a turd a turd. I might hit dive a couple dumpers and open up my own pawn shop.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anything said by you is less valid than the rest here. Yes, even the morons who you suck off because you're desperate for friends.

Actually, the resident #CALLEDIT Captain was here to read Bears blunders and saw a Lions troll posting. But damn, that's really too bad. I was hoping you'd read my posts. The astronaut who thinks CJ insulting the Lions is his way to bringing in more business. What a genius.... Even though you did read my post, like you do all of my posts. But forget facts.

Now that i think about it, it makes sense why you think that would bring CJ more business. Whenever we talk shit about the Lions, here you come to bring in more traffic. Wow, didn't know to start a successful business in Mishitgan, all you had to do was call a turd a turd. I might hit dive a couple dumpers and open up my own pawn shop.
GLWT, might ask Ryan Pace for a few pointers on dumpster diving, he has a lot of experience with it. And to act like Illinois is a state to be proud of, lol, why? Because of your tiny tiny slice of what lake?

the resident CALLEDIT.......ffs your a legend in your own mind

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
GLWT, might ask Ryan Pace for a few pointers on dumpster diving, he has a lot of experience with it. And to act like Illinois is a state to be proud of, lol, why? Because of your tiny tiny slice of what lake?

the resident CALLEDIT.......ffs your a legend in your own mind
Dumpster diving and still putting out a product better than anything Detroit has produced in decades. SAD!

Brum Bear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was gonna say drafting Cedric Benson, I think with the number 4 pick.

Don't remember him ever breaking a tackle.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Time to root FOR the Bears.. and forget about how bad the Lions are or be satisfied with beating the Packers.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Anyone remember when the Bears lost a compensatory pick because they failed to check a box on a league form? Not sure if that was before or after 2000 but it remains one of my favorite blunders.

That was pre Angelo right?

Vaguely, but didn't Minnesota do something even more monumentally stupid? Like didn't select in their window or something? Sometimes it's all about the schadenfreude.

Angelo was the idiot (what a surprise) who forgot to check a box in the offseason before 2003 which meant they had to pay more money to retain Warrick Holdman that year. The Bears haven't had a good GM since Vanisi.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh yes, you are right. The Eagles were so impressed by that too!

doink,,,,,doink.....
Most of the Lions watched that in real time too. Last time the Lions had a HC that lasted for more than 3 years was over 20 years ago and he, Ross, literally walked out on that shit show in Nov of his 4th year. Your last playoff win was 30 years ago and you're giving shit over a kicker in a recent playoff game? Detroit has lost people like rats from a sinking ship (down 2/3rds) and you're throwing shade on Chicago?
:jonesy:
Lions should change their name to relatively honor your most successful team and become
the Detroit Pissed Ons.
1624797235148.png

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
1) 2014-2017 Bears Record
2) 2015 - 2017 Draft
3) Not firing Pace/Nagy early 2021 and starting a rebuild
4) Ryan Pace and FA
5) Doink Doink

Well, since a blunder is a defined as a careless mistake, numbers 1 and 5 don't even make sense, so, yes your list is less valid. Those are just results of poor play execution.

And that you can't reference anything before 2014 shows your Bears football ignorance.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Choosing Trubisky over Mahomes & Watson
2. Trading Greg Olsen
3. Hiring Phil Emery, Trestman & Mel Tucker
4. Resigning Cutler in 2014
5. Trading Thomas Jones

Thoughts?

Not cutting Cody Parkey after the Detroit debacle? Drafting Chris Williams/Michael Haynes?
disliked for the salt not the thoughts.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Angelo was the idiot (what a surprise) who forgot to check a box in the offseason before 2003 which meant they had to pay more money to retain Warrick Holdman that year. The Bears haven't had a good GM since Vanisi.
I figured someone would remember, thanks. I couldn't find anything trying several different google search criteria because google is kind of worthless now.