Rapaport and LaConfora: this is Hoyers Job

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I posted this a week ago and the thread was locked because I didn't post my sources.

Mods, until Lacanfora and Rap cite their sources on the team, please lock this thread.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bears have to be shopping Cutler right? Not that there will be any suitors, but Pace would be stupid not to see what he can get on the market.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
The Bears have to be shopping Cutler right? Not that there will be any suitors, but Pace would be stupid not to see what he can get on the market.
They began shopping him at/before the draft and were seconds away from trading him, our 1st round pick, and our 2017 first round pick for the #2 overall pick in 2016.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Cannot wait to dink and dunk ourselves to win games against good teams. This is exciting!

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Gotta love how scoring 17 against a defense giving up 30 pts is exciting to you guys. Fuckin Lawl.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Gotta love how scoring 17 against a defense giving up 30 pts is exciting to you guys. Fuckin Lawl.

Detroit was also scoring 27 ppg and they scored 6 offensive points against the Bears. Why? Because the Bears defense was fresh and high energy for 4 qtrs. Why? Because the offense, even when not converting points, was moving the chains and staying on the field. That matters.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Detroit was also scoring 27 ppg and they scored 6 offensive points against the Bears. Why? Because the Bears defense was fresh and high energy for 4 qtrs. Why? Because the offense, even when not converting points, was moving the chains and staying on the field. That matters.

Just wait mick til you can't play that game against legit good teams, then talk to me. Stafford was a joke last week and oh btw.. How was Hoyer against Dallas? You're excited for his play against Detroit who are terrible. Quote me, the Bears will not compete against good teams with Hoyer. You can't play conservative ball every damn game. Not gonna argue, fox is a moron. Hoyers on his 6th team for a reason.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:

Cutler leading the Bears had lost six straight to the Lions before Hoyer won last week.

Reactions: WCL