Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Detroit was also scoring 27 ppg and they scored 6 offensive points against the Bears. Why? Because the Bears defense was fresh and high energy for 4 qtrs. Why? Because the offense, even when not converting points, was moving the chains and staying on the field. That matters.

Detroit has looked like shit. They were shut down by Tennessee, GB, & the Bears. They scored 27 against GB, but most came when the game was well out of hand. I love how we're pumping up the Lions to make Hoyer seem good.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kind of sounds like the same shit they've been saying though. Hoyer "could" keep the job. Still will be interested in seeing a healthy Cutler not playing though before I believe this crap. Hope Fox has the balls to do it if Hoyer keeps playing well.

Washington

Liked Posts:
The damn team lost 6 straight. With different players.

But who was the common denominator?

Both Cutty and Hoyer suck but Hoyer gives the team a better chance to win. I wish Cutty was playing because we could really use the higher draft pick this year. In a perfect world, none of the QBs on the roster this year return next year.

proton

Liked Posts:
I'm sure it is, until he regresses back to the mean and he starts turning the ball over like he has his entire career. Then they are right back where they started.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm sure it is, until he regresses back to the mean and he starts turning the ball over like he has his entire career. Then they are right back where they started.

Hoyer doesn't really turn the ball over as far as I know. It's just another guy that's a very good backup, but over the course of a season, won't do that much.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Kind of sounds like the same shit they've been saying though. Hoyer "could" keep the job. Still will be interested in seeing a healthy Cutler not playing though before I believe this crap. Hope Fox has the balls to do it if Hoyer keeps playing well.

He's been physically healthy for weeks....

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good now we can turn the focus on the shitty front office after this shit blows up.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's been physically healthy for weeks....

So you say. You're not the person to believe when it comes to that though. If he still isn't practicing next week though, then it may be something.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Good now we can turn the focus on the shitty front office after this shit blows up.

Don't matter who the QB is, the shit is probably going to blow up. Thing is, I want the Bears to lose. I'm sick and tired of being stuck in mediocrity. I call it "Reinsdorf syndrome."

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
GIF-This-is-bullshit-Lies-You-lie-You-Lied-bullshit-throne-of-lies-Will-Ferrell-Elf-GIF.gif