Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Either Hoyer doesn't trust his long arm or Alshon enough to go get it in coverage but he really needs to start forcing Jeffery some balls. I'm fine with either QB playing but the biggest difference is the improved running game with Howard and a line that's beginning to gel. Hoyer runs the O better but he's not as dynamic and you wonder how much of him looking better is not having 3rd and long on every series due to the run which also take some pressure off the pass. I honestly don't care if Jay comes back this year but Hoyer needs to target Alshon more.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
As long as Hoyer keeps losing i'm fine with it. It's good to see the young guys play well, something to build upon while Hoyer gets us a top 5 pick that we haven't had since 2005

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Detroit has looked like shit. They were shut down by Tennessee, GB, & the Bears. They scored 27 against GB, but most came when the game was well out of hand. I love how we're pumping up the Lions to make Hoyer seem good.
They did beat the Eaglesand their top D. Any given Sunday..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 games in a row of no ints is really nice and a solid building block going forwards. It's pretty tough to win when you constantly put your shit D in a bad position, especially early and often in most games.

Is Hoyer the answer, hell no, should Jay ever play in a Bears uni again, HELL NO!!!