Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you believe Poles' first offseason has been underwhelming????????????????????
You judge GMs on their record. Pace was 5 and 11 on his rebuild year. What do think it will be this year?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You judge GMs on their record. Pace was 5 and 11 on his rebuild year. What do think it will be this year?
You may judge GM's only off of their records but i judge them off of much more then just their records but of course that's a part of it.

16-1

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I've said it all off-season. I said it in FA. I said it when they settled for the familiar Tampon 2 defensive HC. I called you out on your Poles criticism because you haven't given him a chance, while you have now spent the entirety of Ryan Paces tenure and plus some defending him when he is a proven failure. You bias is insufferable.

The bold part is such shit. You're not the first person to say this and it makes less sense every single time i read it. No one knows how critical or negative i would be if the Bears won a Super Bowl because they havent even come close during my time on CCS. They havent even fielded a truly competitive team for two seasons in a row. Spare me this nonsense. When the Bears put a modern NFL football team that can compete with top tier teams for a couple years in a row, you'll see a different poster. I know what good teams look like and i've been telling you guys why the Bears aren't and havent been one. I was one of the few out on Pace after he was a reigning exec of the year because i know how teams build winners. Its not groundbreaking analysis, its just something that homers and casuals dont understand.
C'mon man, you can't be serious! Do you really want me to pull up all the threads where I was critical of Poles, and my number one reason being that he was not doing enough to help Justin Fields. He only interviewed defensive minded coaches. He hire a DC. His first FA splash target was a DL. We let ARob go for scrub receivers. etc..

Yet, you incessantly called me a racists for criticizing Poles.

The reason people thing you are so negative, is because you criticize everything. Literally everything. That's it. You expect perfection and/or otherwise complain. Yet, in real time, you rarely ever take a stance. Thats because you would rather critique people who actually take stances than take one yourself that could be wrong.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Stop with the ifwe get a 3rd round pick crap. Bears are not getting no 3rd round pick. He's another Goldman in the making. Plays football because he's good at it and can make money, but does not love the game. He'll be out of the league and retired in 2-3 years at most. Even his college coach put out warning signs about his desire

His college coach believes in QAnon and wears OAN Tee shirts. And then yells at reporter saying how "he's a man!!!"

And also sports a mullet and doesn't play hockey.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Do you believe Poles' first offseason has been underwhelming????????????????????
WHOA are you really trying to talk footbaw?
I think his off-season has been shaky and underwhelming if you're someone who hoped they would do more to support Fields this season.

I already know where you're going to go with this but please get to it so i can tell you the big difference.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
C'mon man, you can't be serious! Do you really want me to pull up all the threads where I was critical of Poles, and my number one reason being that he was not doing enough to help Justin Fields. He only interviewed defensive minded coaches. He hire a DC. His first FA splash target was a DL. We let ARob go for scrub receivers. etc..

Yet, you incessantly called me a racists for criticizing Poles.

The reason people thing you are so negative, is because you criticize everything. Literally everything. That's it. You expect perfection and/or otherwise complain. Yet, in real time, you rarely ever take a stance. Thats because you would rather critique people who actually take stances than take one yourself that could be wrong.

Anytime takes plenty of stances. I don't agree with him on some of those but to say he doesn't take a stance is simply not accurate.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I just really doubt they get back a 3rd.
I'd be pretty unhappy with that especially if that 3rd was in the bottom half of the 3rd round after giving up a 3rd to trade up for him and a high 2nd to draft him.

Poles has not shown to be too good with trading so far. Shit there was talk that he didn't even talk to other teams and just took the Chargers best offer.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Anytime takes plenty of stances. I don't agree with him on some of those but to say he doesn't take a stance is simply not accurate.

I'm talking positive stances. All the stances he takes are negative. I.E. "this guy sucks" or this move is bad, etc. When was the last time he made a stance projecting someone to be good. Or when was the last time he went to bat for someone? He doesn't..

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
WHOA are you really trying to talk footbaw?
I think his off-season has been shaky and underwhelming if you're someone who hoped they would do more to support Fields this season.

I already know where you're going to go with this but please get to it so i can tell you the big difference.
giphy.gif

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm talking positive stances. All the stances he takes are negative. I.E. "this guy sucks" or this move is bad, etc. When was the last time he made a stance projecting someone to be good. Or when was the last time he went to bat for someone? He doesn't..
100,000% true.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

In his defense, how many players on this roster can be given positive reviews? It's not exactly loaded with talent. A lot of promising young players but have yet to actually prove anything

joec231

Liked Posts:
I'd be pretty unhappy with that especially if that 3rd was in the bottom half of the 3rd round after giving up a 3rd to trade up for him and a high 2nd to draft him.

Poles has not shown to be too good with trading so far. Shit there was talk that he didn't even talk to other teams and just took the Chargers best offer.
Are the Patriots bad at trading because of what they got back for N'Keal Harry?