KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is murder libelous or slanderous?

Darkman

Liked Posts:
But Brandon Marshall was the reason for our locker room problems, right? The Chicago media told me so! Shame on Marshall for corrupting Ratliff. Absolutely shame.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
But Brandon Marshall was the reason for our locker room problems, right? The Chicago media told me so! Shame on Marshall for corrupting Ratliff. Absolutely shame.

Brandon Marshall is f'ing clown, a selfish diva, and a total locker room cancer. The guy's on the 4th f'ing team already. And will be on a 5th in a year or two. That has nothing to do with Jay Ratliff being a felon.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Patrick Bateman killed a little boy at a zoo in New York. Ratliff has a way to go before he enters the Bateman zone. He needs to acquire a taste for Huey Lewis and the News, Phil Collins, and Whitney Houston. Maybe he was jealous of players like Forte, McPhee, and Cutler who could get reservations at Dorsia's and had their own tanning beds.

October has been a real tough month for your posting.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
More like a serious case of the CTEs. Dude needs to get his mental shit checked out.

Srsly.

If it is CTE, that would be kind of tragic. Come play our game and get your head knocked about, but if it gets knocked about too much and you freak, out to the curb you go.

Football is becoming more and more a guilty pleasure for me.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Wow, that stuff from his agent makes it sound like he was experiencing a psychotic episode, and that it wasn't drugs or alcohol induced.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Wow, that stuff from his agent makes it sound like he was experiencing a psychotic episode.
well I am not saying he is innocent however being hit in the head as many times as players do you can never tell what that does to you brain

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Let's say Ratliff followed through with that and killed everyone in the building, including all the players. I wonder how the NFL would handle that. They would probably treat us like an expansion team, giving us the first pick in every round, and allowing us to poach certain players from each team. And there would probably be lots of people happy here since we'll have the first overall pick.

Maybe the mods would close the Cutler subforum

Nah