Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks are in on Moulson, Kesler and Vanek.</p>

</p>

Yes to Kesler, Yes to Moulson and No to Vanek.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Kesler is all id take unless Hossa is out for longer than we expect. Don't really need much else here. Plus we would need to clear 5 mill in cap space.

Ton

Liked Posts:
Kesler or nothing.</p>

</p>

Where is Molson or Vanek going to play? 3rd line?</p>

</p>

Unless they don't trust Saad anymore... or Versteeg, then whats the point of getting a rental winger?</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Oh look, the committed Indian is blowing the whole Bollig deal out of proportion.

I know Forklift does work with them, but considering they are the "real fans program" they get too much publicity for all the wrong reasons.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
its a great signing. 1.25 too much? really? thats slightly above leg min. Hes a good fourth line character guy and its obvious that he is well liked in the dressing room. well worth a few extra bucks to keep him around.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tony DeFrancesco" data-cid="222643" data-time="1393878194">
<div>

Kesler or nothing.</p>

</p>

Where is Molson or Vanek going to play? 3rd line?</p>

</p>

Unless they don't trust Saad anymore... or Versteeg, then whats the point of getting a rental winger?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

yup. trade to fill holes not make a splash. </p>

</p>

my gutt tells me kesler and callahan wont be delt until the summer but you never know.  speaking of. not sure why there hasnt been too much in the rumor department of those two teams actually swapping these two players. let the fan boys go play with their ex coaches. maybe those rumors are out there i dont read twitter so i have no fucking idea.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Sure the Bolig signing was a little much, but how many times have we said we underpaid for a guy... not many. He works hard but as Rosh said the one thing I like about Bolig is I've actually seen him get better and play better. He doesn't really have much more of a top end, but He's a solid servicable 4th line leader who can throw down if needed and it locks down a roster spot for 3 more years at a relatively cheap price. I've always been a big fan of knowing where your roster is and what you need to fill/correct. I like Bolig, am I'm going to get his jersey no, but the fans like him, he's a good player and he's played some quality minutes when needed.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="222664" data-time="1393883200">
<div>

Sure the Bolig signing was a little much, but how many times have we said we underpaid for a guy... not many. He works hard but as Rosh said the one thing I like about Bolig is I've actually seen him get better and play better. He doesn't really have much more of a top end, but He's a solid servicable 4th line leader who can throw down if needed and it locks down a roster spot for 3 more years at a relatively cheap price. I've always been a big fan of knowing where your roster is and what you need to fill/correct. I like Bolig, am I'm going to get his jersey no, but the fans like him, he's a good player and he's played some quality minutes when needed.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

+1 Totally agree. Plus he's a +2 with twelve points on a forth line that Q sometimes puts out against other teams top lines.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="222661" data-time="1393881908">
<div>

Oh look, the committed Indian is blowing the whole Bollig deal out of proportion.

I know Forklift does work with them, but considering they are the "real fans program" they get too much publicity for all the wrong reasons.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

You're allowed to disagree, and it's for the right reasons.

If people are bitching about Bollig, there's not much wrong right now.  It's basically pennies for a cap that's probably going up in the future.

</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!</p>

</p>

It's almost garbage night... where is my raise?</p>

phranchk

Liked Posts:
Hawks signed JVR's brother. Trevor van Riemsdyk. Another college free agent.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phranchk" data-cid="224062" data-time="1395711755">
<div>

Hawks signed JVR's brother. Trevor van Riemsdyk. Another college free agent.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Cool another bum to play instead of TT.  Love it.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
so wait... they signed him like... for practice squad or something... not rockford. Why good could he possibly be to the team now instead of prospects in rockford? Money thing?</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="224117" data-time="1395765763">

so wait... they signed him like... for practice squad or something... not rockford. Why good could he possibly be to the team now instead of prospects in rockford? Money thing?</p></blockquote>

I wouldn't be surprised if they send him to Rockford. He's destined for there next year.

phranchk

Liked Posts:
He signed an AHL deal to play in Rockford this year. His contract with the Hawks doesn't start till next season.