Report: Chicago Bears violate NFL’s Collective Bargaining Agreement

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Lmao. Trubisky's trade isn't anywhere near as bad as Rick Mirer's trade and that trade usually sits around #10 in most lists. Do us a favor and shut the fuck up
Lol. Are you seriously going to argue that trading up for a bust that would been there at three instead of drafting mahomes and watson isn’t the worst? And what’s with the cursing? Are you a kid that gets his panties in a bunch when someone disagrees with you? Petulant child.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol. Are you seriously going to argue that trading up for a bust that would been there at three instead of drafting mahomes and watson isn’t the worst? And what’s with the cursing? Are you a kid that gets his panties in a bunch when someone disagrees with you? Petulant child.

Picking Trubisky over Mahomes and the creep isn't a trade.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Picking Trubisky over Mahomes and the creep isn't a trade.
Won’t make semantic arguments with you. That move was one the worst in history and it makes the top 5 of many recent lists. Here is one such list

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Won’t make semantic arguments with you. That move was one the worst in history and it makes the top 5 of many recent lists. Here is one such list

So glad you proved your point with yardbarker to back it up.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What a stupid league. What's next, ease up on the difficult playbook terminology, players are having issues digesting this info?
Pay millions of dollars to players and yet create these idiotic rules and punish teams. I get it, you want to minimize injuries and such, but injuries happen regardless.
All sides agreed to this in the CBA

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Your argument isn't working. PAce was able to to still field a decent team after trading first rounders multiple times.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I said they fielded a decent team, showing that they also got worst isn't disagreeing with me. Move along.
Why am I moving along? The team last year and, if we are being honest, the year before that were not decent

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Why am I moving along? The team last year and, if we are being honest, the year before that were not decent
Yeah. People are forgetting he should have been fired after 2017. The bears cut pace some slack they never did for emery or angelo

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah. People are forgetting he should have been fired after 2017. The bears cut pace some slack they never did for emery or angelo
I think that had to do with having Fox shoved down his throat.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Lol. He keeps moving goal posts and cherry picking facts to fit his narrative. The latest being Angelo was never given any "slack" for his terrible dismantling of the 2006 team. Fact is as bad as Pace was, he got to the playoffs twice while Emery never did any of the such and gave the franchise one of their worst defenses of all time. Then allowed Tucker/Trestman to finish out the season as they were a league embarrassment. As bad the Bears were last year, they were never embarrassed as bad as the consecutive 50pts given up losses in back to back weeks. Not to mention they gave up 54pts in 2013 to the Eagles on a SNF game. And he also extended Cutler when no other GM would have given him that contract. Emery was a gift to all of the Bears divisional rivals.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anybody that feels the need to label themselves as "Alpha Male" is usually quite the opposite. I'm sure he drives a big truck as well to make up for other physical deficiencies.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anybody that feels the need to label themselves as "Alpha Male" is usually quite the opposite. I'm sure he drives a big truck as well to make up for other physical deficiencies.
1654652950293.png
I think that's Shea McClellin

Emery's Bears had one of the worst defenses I've ever seen. That cupboard on both sides of the ball was bare.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
View attachment 20232
I think that's Shea McClellin

The Bears have just been a series of blunders ever since 2006.
Bazuin, Olsen trade, Thomas Jones trade, Michael Okwo/Garrett Wolfe, Bob Babich, Emery & Trestman, Nagy & Pace, Shea McClellin, Chris Williams, Trubisky, Kevin White, Mike Tice, Cutler extension, Cody Parker, Todd Collins, Jay Ratliff, Ray McDonald, Jared Allen, Jon Bostic, Hardin, Conte giving up the playoffs to the Packers.... I'm sure I'm missing a few other awful decisions.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bears have just been a series of blunders ever since 2006.
Bazuin, Olsen trade, Thomas Jones trade, Michael Okwo/Garrett Wolfe, Bob Babich, Emery & Trestman, Nagy & Pace, Shea McClellin, Chris Williams, Trubisky, Kevin White, Mike Tice, Cutler extension, Cody Parker, Todd Collins, Jay Ratliff, Ray McDonald, Jared Allen, Jon Bostic, Hardin, Conte giving up the playoffs to the Packers.... I'm sure I'm missing a few other awful decisions.
austin-powers-ouch.gif