Report: Some guy in New York says Derrick Rose wants no part of a rebuild

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I really hope we see Derrick Rose come back at MVP form just to shut a lot of people up. While he did tear his ACL, which is a fairly serious injury, a meniscus tear isn't all that serious. Adrian Peterson tore his ACL along with another ligament(MCL? I forget) and had one of the best seasons by a RB in the NFL. Jamaal Charles tore his ACL, he's in the MVP discussion for the Chiefs. I throw those two out as an example because the sport they play, along with position, is a hell of a lot more physically demanding and they're doing the cutting that D Rose does WHILE taking hits every touch.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Also, like I said before, I believe Derrick Rose did say something and it was just taken out of context. He probably just meant he doesn't want every key player traded away for some shitty players just to get a good draft pick. I don't consider getting rid of Deng/Boozer as us going through a rebuild, it would just be retooling.

Lets just hypothetically say he did in fact say that, I'm 100% sure every other superstar thinks the same. LeBron left Cleveland and that team was one of the worst in the league, he left because of the lack of talent around him. Chris Paul wanted out of NOLA due to the lack of talent. Kobe Bryant wanted out until they got Gasol. I think it sucks from a Bulls fan's perspective because it could be a hint that he may leave if that were to happen. I can't really say I blame him if he actually did say that, I wouldn't blame LeBron, Paul, etc if they came out and said it.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I really hope we see Derrick Rose come back at MVP form just to shut a lot of people up. While he did tear his ACL, which is a fairly serious injury, a meniscus tear isn't all that serious. Adrian Peterson tore his ACL along with another ligament(MCL? I forget) and had one of the best seasons by a RB in the NFL. Jamaal Charles tore his ACL, he's in the MVP discussion for the Chiefs. I throw those two out as an example because the sport they play, along with position, is a hell of a lot more physically demanding and they're doing the cutting that D Rose does WHILE taking hits every touch.

I think Bulls fans are just upset.
BUT I DONT THINK THERES A SINGLE BULLS FAN THAT DOESNT HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOU ARE RIGHT......OF COURSE WE HOPE DERRICK GETS BACK TO FORM......THUS WHOLE ORDEAL HAS TAKEN A TOLL ON US ALL.....DERRICK, THE F.O, THE COACHES, THR DOCTORS, THE TEAMMATES, THE FANS AND THE WHOLE CITY OF CHICAGO HAS BEEN HURT BY THIS TRAGEDY....NOBODY WINS..

Of course i hope Derrick can shut us all up, but only he can do that........Dont worry, time will tell as well as heal.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
The reason some might question Lawrence's credibility is because the title of the thread calls him a blogger. Lawrence is a columnist...not a blogger.

Can't blame me. I entitled it as "Derrick Rose wants no part of a rebuild" and someone changed it :shrug:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Also, like I said before, I believe Derrick Rose did say something and it was just taken out of context. He probably just meant he doesn't want every key player traded away for some shitty players just to get a good draft pick. I don't consider getting rid of Deng/Boozer as us going through a rebuild, it would just be retooling.

Lets just hypothetically say he did in fact say that, I'm 100% sure every other superstar thinks the same. LeBron left Cleveland and that team was one of the worst in the league, he left because of the lack of talent around him. Chris Paul wanted out of NOLA due to the lack of talent. Kobe Bryant wanted out until they got Gasol. I think it sucks from a Bulls fan's perspective because it could be a hint that he may leave if that were to happen. I can't really say I blame him if he actually did say that, I wouldn't blame LeBron, Paul, etc if they came out and said it.

If Rose said it, he is being an idiot. There is no way to justify that. Lebron and Kobe....played the games! You can't sit out what could be close to 2 full seasons and 3 postseasons...and then complain when moves are made. Especially when you sit out under the circumstances under which he sat out last spring. He sat on his ass and watched those boys bust their ass and all he did was lead people on. The Bulls shouldn't give a damn what he says.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Rose said it, he is being an idiot. There is no way to justify that. Lebron and Kobe....played the games! You can't sit out what could be close to 2 full seasons and 3 postseasons...and then complain when moves are made. Especially when you sit out under the circumstances under which he sat out last spring. He sat on his ass and watched those boys bust their ass and all he did was lead people on. The Bulls shouldn't give a damn what he says.
Doubt that they do.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I agree.......Im with you 110% on this one bruh.
:clap:
Dont forget the 100 million dollars he gets payed to PLAY, NOT TALK out of the side of his ass.......
LOL

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Well we agree...on something...before the end of the year...let me go get some egg nog...

This personality issue with Rose isnt somthing new.
Its a Pattern of arrogants that goes back well before last season. Ive noticed it from start.
"Why cant i be MVP?"
The media used to mistake his undercover arrogence as humbleness.
I always considered it to be just low key masked arrogance.
I was 1 one the first to speak up on this on Bulls Messageboards.
People used to think i was just overexamining and paronoid....Alot of yall still do. :shrug:
5-Dont-Hog-The-Nog-orange.png

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
ROSE'S IDEA OF RECRUITING IS SENDING A COUPLE TEXTS OUT AND THATS IT.
THAT WAS HIS RECRUITING TECHNIQUE BACK IN THE SUMMER OF 2010.
WOOPTY DOO.
NOT VERY ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT CONVINCING EQUAL TYPE TALENTED PLAYERS TO JOIN HIS TEAM, TO MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO BE ON THAT LEVEL TALENTWISE AS A TEAM......NOT VERY ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT WINNING TITLES.
NO WONDER BIG TIME FREE AGENTS MUST NOT HAVE LISTENED OR PAYED MUCH ATTENTION TO HIS TEXTS WITH GREAT SERIOUSNESS.

THINK DERRICKS MAIN ENTHUSIASM WAS ABOUT SHOWING OFF TO WIN MVP AND EARN A BIG 1000 MILLION DOLLARS 1ST AND FOREMOST.

IN AN INTERVIEW IN RECENT MONTHS AFTER HIS NEW KNEE SURGURY,ROSE COMMENTED ABOUT HOW (NOW) HIS MAIN CAREER OBJECTIVE IS ABOUT WINNING TITLES......NOW?.....HOW CONVENIENT...LOL

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
you're taking what he said about winning championships out of context

he said hes done even thing else now all thats left is to win a championship

thats not saying he wasn't focused on achieving that before

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
sorry im just not in the boat to bash Roses head in like every other Bull fan seems to be doing

i admitted that he has become a bit frustrating but im willing to deal with it for right now

now if he comes back and gets injured AGAIN then yeah i will start to lose patience

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
you're taking what he said about winning championships out of context

he said hes done even thing else now thats all thats left is to win a championship

thats not saying he wasn't focused on achieving that before

He got his mvp to help himself earn a 100 million dollar contract.
Then goes out busts his knee.....Has his brother complain to media for him because he was unhappy that the front office DIDNT MAKE MOVES to put enough TALENT around him.

Comes back this season, busts his other knee, and then complains about management WANTING TO MAKE MOVES to position themselves to make it possible to BRING TALENT HERE later and make it possible to compete for championships one day...

See the double standard.

Gimme a break.

I JUST THINK DUDESS TRIPPING.

Last edited:

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
He got his mvp to help himself earn a 100 million dollar contract.
Then goes out busts his knee.....Has his brother complain to media for him because he was unhappy that the front office didnt put enough talent around him.

Comes back this season, busts his other knee, and then complains about management WANTING TO MAKE MOVES to position themselves to make it possible to BRING TALENT HERE later and make it possible to compete for championships one day...

See the double standard.

I JUST THINK DUDESS TRIPPING.
Post Derrick Rose's quotes.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Post Derrick Rose's quotes.

where did i say anything about any specific QUOTES?

Just a typo....meant complains BECAUSE managment wants to make moves..........YES, DERRICK COMPLAINED, because he doesnt want the roster broke up, when last year he had to have his brother speak his thoughts for him because he was unhappy that management hasnt done enough to put ENOUGH talent around him to win titles.

"All thats left now is championships"???????
But i thought last season there wasnt enough talent around him.....
What, he thinks there is now?....

YEAH, HELL WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS ALRIGHT.....WITH 2 ROBOTIC KNEES AND A 30 YEAR OLD DENG ABOUT TO BE IN DECLINE AS HIS SECOND BEST PLAYER AS A TEAMMATE......

AGAIN..........GIMME A BREAK...

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
thats why i think this report is false.....i dont get why rose would be contradicting......if he did say something maybe it was taken out of context or something idk

but this doesn't add up and thats why im not putting much into this report

ppl are overreacting about this...ppl are ready to nail him to the cross over a rumor...foolishness

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
thats why i think this report is false.....i dont get why rose would be contradicting......if he did say something maybe it was taken out of context or something idk

but this doesn't add up and thats why im not putting much into this report

ppl are overreacting about this

Well if the reports are true, his arrogance is more like igorance.