REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I'll take this L. Team played great and still in the running for a good draft pick.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox has no killer instinct. He should have ran Jordan Howard every time at the goal line, to include 4th down instead of playing for OT like you are in playoff contention or some shit.

This isnt the arena league. I can understand questioning some things Fox does but expecting him to not take that FG is idiotic.

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
Meanwhile we have a new starting QB, Center, and Running Back all in one season.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Honestly what has changed with this team from the blown conte coverage to the blown leblanc coverage?

A lot tbh. But we're still chokers and we still know how to lose better than we know how to win

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
she's living another 15 years. #calledit

It really doesn't matter. They already cart her around Weekend-at-Bernies-style, so actually having a pulse doesn't make a difference . . .

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the biggest problem I have with Fox, he should have played for the win. You can't give Rodgers a minute in half to get a FG.