REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

Andrewroll

Liked Posts:
This isnt the arena league. I can understand questioning some things Fox does but expecting him to not take that FG is idiotic.

Fox's team is 3-10, has a history of sucking, you're at home and trying to knock the Packers out of the playoffs. You don't fiddle faddle around with that responsibility. You cram Howard down there fucking throat and knock them out of the playoffs. And if you fail, well you're fucking used to it.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
You really think that would of mattered at all??

They had 6 seconds left when they got down and set, it would have mattered because they would have had 0 seconds left.

oober

Liked Posts:
Sad to lose a game like that. Entertaining... Save draft spot though...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
THIS is a perfect example of fans making ANYTHING fit their agenda.

People wnt Fox fired, and Fangio promoted, so a defensive call is now blamed on Fox.

Stupid. Ignorant. Wrong.

Fangio makes the defensive calls.

Show me were I have ever said I wanted Fangio to be HC....until them suck on my left nut.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ten second runoff and we go to overtime, GB hasn't the time to kick that FG. Idiot coaching.

No we don't. You should try to pay attention cause Rodgers was up under center with plenty of time left and he ran the clock down to 4 seconds but he had way more than 10 seconds on the clock.

laputan

Liked Posts:
Fox = Dale Sveum

No one better to tank with. Dale doesn't get enough credit for the Cubs WS win, just as Fox won't when he's gone.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They had 6 seconds left when they got down and set, it would have mattered because they would have had 0 seconds left.

Except if they had the 10 second run off they would have done things differently. The Packers took their time hiking the ball before tell Nelson pass and they weren't sprinting to set up for the FG because they knew they had time.

It's not that hard for them to have sped things up a bit if they knew they had 10 seconds less

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox's team is 3-10, has a history of sucking, you're at home and trying to knock the Packers out of the playoffs. You don't fiddle faddle around with that responsibility. You cram Howard down there fucking throat and knock them out of the playoffs. And if you fail, well you're fucking used to it.

:clap:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

You also didn't pay attention.............

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If its me making the call then ya. But thats part of the reason no team would ever hire me.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Show me were I have ever said I wanted Fangio to be HC....until them suck on my left nut.

You want to fire the HC for a poor defensive call. Thats idiotic.

Many like Fangio as DC (understandably), and many want Fangio as HC. So blaming Fox for Fangio's error just to protect "their guy" is stupid.

oober

Liked Posts:
As far as the 10 sec runoff.... Whether Pack had time or not. Would it have affected outcome. Maybe, maybe not... But if Fox went for the Field goal, he is playing for OT... You take the 10 sec runoff always if you plan on taking your chances in OT. And you keep a safety deep and not allow a 60 yrd completion. That last minute was horribly managed. Period.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Had he done that, he would be criticized for playing for the tie.

Maybe, but it was the proper call to make. You make it, you win...and with the Packers out of TOs, if you come up short..you run down the clock then kick the FG.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As far as the 10 sec runoff.... Whether Pack had time or not. Would it have affected outcome. Maybe, maybe not... But if Fox went for the Field goal, he is playing for OT... You take the 10 sec runoff always if you plan on taking your chances in OT. And you keep a safety deep and not allow a 60 yrd completion. That last minute was horribly managed. Period.

Except Packers were deep in their territory and it wad 3rd and 11. Entirely fair to hope for a stop and see if you get good field position after a punt.

Not ever decision is either or. There was a logical reason to take the 10 second run off and there was a logical reason not too. Just because he made the decision you would not have doesn't mean it was the wrong decision.

And if he had taken the wrong off and Rodgers threw incomplete a lot of you guys would be crying about why he took the run off instead of saving time on the clock.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
idk why we were playing for OT...just play to win the game. Stop being a scared bitch. That was a Lovie like move. We not going anywhere anyway, run Howard in there multiple times.