REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am just tired of celebrating competitive loses.

I understand that they are needed right now, but would like to be done with them in 2017.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny, I thought bears lost because they were -3 on turnovers and gave up a 50 yard pass with 40 seconds left when the opponent had no timeouts.

Seems kind of stupid to blame the whole game on that FG that tied the game and erased a 17 point deficit.

Wasn't expecting to see common sense in this thread....Bravo

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you watched the game you would have known the game was over the moment Fox settled for a FG at the end. Maybe you only watch the Red Zone Channel?

If you watched the regular season you would have known the game was over before those ugly ass green and yellow ******* boarded a plane.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
id like to see floyd and young get 10 sacks this season with mcphee getting 5+/ hicks with 6+ that'd be pretty nice.

Is it gonna happen ??
Mcphee 4 gonna nail it
Floyd 7 I hope I nail it
young 7.5 nah
Hicks 7 nailed it

TL1961

Liked Posts:
This loss is on the head coach for being a complete dipshit with lack of clock management!

You run the ball on third down at the goal line to kill the clock if you're not going for it on fourth down!

They passed because they thought that was their best option, not because they knew they wanted a tie.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
LeBlanc gives up two big pass plays and Fox can't figure out how to manage the clock or how to feed Howard the ball while he's hot, then the Bears D can't stop the run OR the big play. Lots of folks helped give this game away.

New Savior QB lost a fumble inside the 25, threw two INT's that sailed waaaay over his receiver, the D couldn't tackle on running plays, the D gets burned on the last pass, and it's somehow all on Fox.

Should he have benched Barkley at the half, knowing he'd implode in the third quarter?
Should he have taken over the defensive playcalling?

Of course not.

So put the blame where it truly lies.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
New Savior QB lost a fumble inside the 25, threw two INT's that sailed waaaay over his receiver, the D couldn't tackle on running plays, the D gets burned on the last pass, and it's somehow all on Fox.

Should he have benched Barkley at the half, knowing he'd implode in the third quarter?

Of course not.

On one of those picks, Daniel Brown got held from being at the spot. Should it have been thrown, no, but without Brown being held he would have been there for the catch or at worst to play defense.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:

Of course not.

Fk that put it on the refs no facemask or holding calls all game that should have been called. Lmao

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

Of course not.

Don't you dare say anything bad about "Vaunted" Vic Fangio . . .

Bronko

Liked Posts:

Of course not.

I blame the players for not executing but more than that I blame the coaches who select the players, call the plays, set the tone, drill players to not commit dumb penalties, and ultimately have to take responsibility for on-field performance.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fox = Dale Sveum

No one better to tank with. Dale doesn't get enough credit for the Cubs WS win, just as Fox won't when he's gone.

I predict with 100% confidence that John Fox will never get credit for a WS win, rightfully so!!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny, I thought bears lost because they were -3 on turnovers and gave up a 50 yard pass with 40 seconds left when the opponent had no timeouts.

Seems kind of stupid to blame the whole game on that FG that tied the game and erased a 17 point deficit.

Turning Montgomery into a Hall of Fame running back, didn't help matters either.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
HC is ultimately accountable. To think he didn't have a say in the play calls during the last 2 minutes of the game is idiotic. Fox has continually shown he cannot manage the clock. There never should have been a pass play called when it was first and goal. Pound the rock with Howard. Don't throw an incomplete pass that stops the clock. take the 10 second run off. Play for the hail mary on the final play before the field goal. This is all directly attributed to Fox. End of Story. Fire that moron.

You're determined to blame fox no matter what.

Run on 3rd from the 4 and you jump on him for being conservative.

The irony that fans are criticizing him for not being more conservative is damn funny.

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
Rich Campbell Verified account
‏@Rich_Campbell

Bears put NT Eddie Goldman on injured reserve. Never recovered from Week 2 high left ankle sprain. It ultimately costs him 10 games.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Rich Campbell Verified account
‏@Rich_Campbell

Bears put NT Eddie Goldman on injured reserve. Never recovered from Week 2 high left ankle sprain. It ultimately costs him 10 games.

Jesus. What a joke. Do we still have the swamp monster on our PS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Considering we are on a losing streak to the Redskins and I am from Virginia I would love to beat them, but unlike many of the other past game games this time we are the clear underdog. In terms of yards gained, Redskins have the 2nd best passing offense with Cousins spreading the ball around evenly to Reed, Garcon, Crowder and Jackson. Hopefully our defense is up to the task and we are able to put some points on the board as the Redskins defense is 29th.

Bottom Line: If this is a shootout we lose, but if we can hold the Redskins to 24 points or less, I am confident our offense should be able to overcome that.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are what, nineteen Bears on IR now?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bear down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake

Liked Posts:
Does anyone have a decent link for this game today?