REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
My point was, this team is responsible for WAY too many penalties. That's John Fox's fault. The Bears suck. They're not prepared. They're not disciplined. Fox's fault.

Ah, sevvy, those who have eyes, let them see . . .

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
My point was, this team is responsible for WAY too many penalties. That's John Fox's fault. The Bears suck. They're not prepared. They're not disciplined. Fox's fault.

One of the dumbest things i've heard is putting full blame on any coach for penalties.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is that some universal law. The team has had a ton of injuries and a lot of people playing that don't usually. Penalties are going to happen.
Ok I don't know what injuries have to do with it. If you commit a penalty as a player, that means you as a player did something wrong. Yes some blame goes to the player.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

The penalties are largely the fault of the players. I don't think Leno held because he wasn't prepared. He held because he simply got beat.

Not everything is some grand indictment of Fox.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ok I don't know what injuries have to do with it. If you commit a penalty as a player, that means you as a player did something wrong. Yes some blame goes to the player.

Some people are just idiots and overlook the truth cause of their hatred elsewhere.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
One of the dumbest things i've heard is putting full blame on any coach for penalties.

Missed opportunities? Not coming out of the gate? This officiating crew was brutal, but you shouldn't let that decide anything other than the fact they are morons.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Great to see Floyd improving and howard is a serious player. I'd like to see a quick change of pace back drafted though not seeing any point persisting with Langford and karey is so so

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So does the female on the crew survive

I don't know - I think it should all be wiped. Do you really believe the NFL is going to do critical analysis? I don't really understand why women want to officiate a men's sport, but I doubt they are dumber than the male refs out there today.

I'm just venting.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Injuries mean you have 2nd and 3rd string guys playing against the opponents 1st string guys. They are more likely to get beat and hence more likely to commit a penalty when they get beat.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile, our competition in the draft order is just really tough to eat when it comes to being bad.

Jets gave up a TD 1:03 into the game and trail by 14 less than 5 minutes in.

Rams fumble the opening kick and lose it at the three. Down 7-0 in first minute.

The Rams have drafted Top 5 ten times in 15 years, and suck. And they extended their coach's contract. Talk about a trainwreck.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Injuries mean you have 2nd and 3rd string guys playing against the opponents 1st string guys. They are more likely to get beat and hence more likely to commit a penalty when they get beat.

He'll just blame the coaches for not having more first stringers.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah and? So? It's still on them if they commit a penalty.