REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Balls that are catchable and or not caught will from this point forward be referred to as Bellamys

That ball hit him right in the chest and he bellamied it.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Giving Barkley a lot of love for putting ten points on the board. Amazing how good a QB can look to some fans when they lower the bar.
This isnt a QB issue but our depleted wr core and we almost pulled it off and not once did he turn the ball over.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
da refz haet da bearsh!111!11

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
At least half the blame should go to the coach and the others should go to the players.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge

Is that some universal law. The team has had a ton of injuries and a lot of people playing that don't usually. Penalties are going to happen.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No doubt in my mind we were the better team. This team still has some learning to do as it just can't close out games..

The Bears are almost always dealing with injuries. I think they are pretty good when healthy, but it's hard to overcome so many injuries and a less than intelligent HC. That's not even bringing up that joke of an official staff.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Bears need to teach their O-Linemen to hold every single play. Make it such a delay to call every single one that the Refs will decide to let it go.

They could start by hiring the Lions' O Line coach then.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Barks played well on the road against a good team. No TOs and put the team in position to win. Still need to draft a QB but Barks/Hoyer competition should allow a rookie QB a chance to sit and learn for a year or two.

With you on drafting QB but no to hoyer...barkley brings more to the table imo

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Success.

A win hurts the draft order and pads John Fox's win total. He needs to have to explain the worst record possible,

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
This isnt a QB issue but our depleted wr core and we almost pulled it off and not once did he turn the ball over.

Only because 2 guys dropped balls in their hands. I'm liking Barkley, but, let's not pretend he didn't throw a couple up for grabs.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

I like that he took care of the ball (though Detroit helped a bit on a missed INT). I just don't get why everyone thinks Barkley should be next year's starter based on some low scoring games. Lots of points vs SF, but they have 1 win.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Success.

A win hurts the draft order and pads John Fox's win total. He needs to have to explain the worst record possible,

What makes you think "King" George or the latest consultant he brings in the building is going to make him explain it? . . .

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
On the bright side Bellamy is getting open. I think you give him the offseason to work on his hands and if he still sucks showing proper technique catching the ball then you probably dump him.

Lets just keep him on ST please and go with White, Meredith and hopefully Alshon at WR.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
ESPN has a story on Triplette calling a penalty on the wrong team. Pic of Eddie Goldman jamming the O lineman's face, and he calls it on Detroit. What a fool.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Success.

I was full meatball that game and was cheering for the Bears to win. Exciting game, just frustrating to watch.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
More droppers passes but the reality is that Jeff Triplett's crew should never ref another NFL game again.

Their over zealous flag throwing literally decided the outcome of this game

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Success.

He should be fired. Whoever the trainer is should also be gone. If Jon doesn't want to coach on Sunday, he's not needed. He's reactive, and I don't mean that in a good way. I don't doubt he's tying hands.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Which was not your point. You were blaming him for penalties.

My point was, this team is responsible for WAY too many penalties. That's John Fox's fault. The Bears suck. They're not prepared. They're not disciplined. Fox's fault.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
More droppers passes but the reality is that Jeff Triplett's crew should never ref another NFL game again.

Their over zealous flag throwing literally decided the outcome of this game

They should all be fired - hire a bunch of girls.