REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bellamy should not be on the fileld next year as a WR. Do we have no one else on the team who can take his spot right now?

oober

Liked Posts:
Obv the league office has said.... "Refs you do what ever you have to make sure the Lions win"

This game was not called fairly at all IMO. Refs should never have that much effect on the end of the game... I saw just as many weak holds/PI's committed by the Lions that were not called...

BS.

Bears better ask for a review of the game. This crew should not be allowed to refs NFL games.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Those penalties were a joke especially considering that they didn't all many against them when they held us or the pass interference on second down.

I have no doubt in my mind who the better team was today. That crew was horrible and I don't bitch about refs very much

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Enjoyable game. Draft position preserved and I didnt have to waste my time watching two bad teams go to OT.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So

The game was decided by back to back holding calls on the Bears while the lions have been holding like madmen all game

Seems legit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bellamy just dropped a first down catch either puts us in field position or close enough that Howard would of gotten us the rest of the way to tie the game. The holding calls were big but the Bellamy drop was bigger.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So

The game was decided by back to back holding calls on the Bears while the lions have been holding like madmen all game

Seems legit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Leno hold was blatant and should have been called. The Larsen hold was shit, Barkley was already releasing the ball when Larsen hooked the defender. That should not have been thrown.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best of both worlds type of game.

Bears played their butts off and made it entertaining, good growth for the young guys. And we lose to help out draft position.

^^this^^

Bears played a dam good game, just need a little more discipline. Slowly likely Barkely a bit, but Bellamy, just can't make a crunch time catch.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Bears need to teach their O-Linemen to hold every single play. Make it such a delay to call every single one that the Refs will decide to let it go.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Barks played well on the road against a good team. No TOs and put the team in position to win. Still need to draft a QB but Barks/Hoyer competition should allow a rookie QB a chance to sit and learn for a year or two.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
On the bright side Bellamy is getting open. I think you give him the offseason to work on his hands and if he still sucks showing proper technique catching the ball then you probably dump him.

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Best of both worlds type of game.

Bears played their butts off and made it entertaining, good growth for the young guys. And we lose to help out draft position.

I fully agree. Barkley looked good and the team played well as a whole. Refs and some costly drops/penalties lost us the game. Young guys continue to improve and we still fight for a nice draft pick.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Which was not your point. You were blaming him for penalties.
At least half the blame should go to the coach and the others should go to the players.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Edge

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
The Lions did shit all to win that game. The refs decided it from the beginning.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Next week Alshon is back so Bellamy can go back to being a ST star. He is a body catcher, not a hands catcher.