Reuben Foster arrested for possession of marijuana

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000905735/article/49ers-lb-reuben-foster-arrested-for-possession-of-marijuana

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was arrested in Alabama Friday.

According to the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office website, Foster was charged with possession of marijuana. Bond was set at $2,500.

Foster was selected by the 49ers with the 31st overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft. He was considered a top target but slid down the draft board because of character issues. He was sent home from the draft combine for arguing with a hospital worker during his physical.

In April, he was notified by the NFL that his urine sample obtained in Indianapolis during the combine was reported as dilute and was treated like a positive test. Foster disclosed the test results to NFL.com because, he says, "This is something that's going to get out. I don't make excuses."

In his first season with the 49ers, he started 10 games and recorded 72 tackles.

AussieBear

foster be needs to sue the state of california for brainwashing him

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
No one is saying he is a dumbass for SMOKING pot. Just a dumbass for getting caught when you know it's illegal.

proton

Liked Posts:
Jefferon Beauregard Sessions is very happy another black man can be thrown in one of his private prisons. Keeps the stock prices high.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Key word. Alabama. Where you have a church on every corner yet you get to date the high school girls, spell it 'evilution' and being black is a justifiable cause for search and seizure.

It’s being in a $120k car in the ghetto that will get you searched every time.

Speed

Liked Posts:
He and other top athletes should start getting weed carriers like musicians do if they're gonna be riding around dirty. Too much money to be going down on weed charges.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It should just be legal federally, recreational. ILDPH wants you to pay for a background check and fingerprints every 3 years, I thought they were supposed to be using that $100/yr fee to keep tabs so why do you need a new background check once you've had one?

Key word. Alabama. Where you have a church on every corner yet you get to date the high school girls, spell it 'evilution' and being black is a justifiable cause for search and seizure.

I think Alabama was the last state to legalize homebrewing. Listening to the debates the years it failed was headdesk material.

Pot needs to be dropped from the NFL list. Hell, it is legal for recreational use in many states now. It should be treated the same as alcohol.

NFL doesn't care if you are in a state where mmj is legal and you're legal and using it to avoid pain pills. They'd rather you be on oxy.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ills-ot-seantrel-henderson-suspended-10-games

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Putting a multi million $ job in jeopardy because you are too stupid to just keep the shit at home and not drive around with it, now that is what is fucking ridiculous.

I suspect this would be considered a second strike for him which would mean missed games.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Courtesy of evil cookie elves
104940971-GettyImages-890999164.530x298.jpg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Still getting even with the cool kids that teased him in High School.

Reactions: Myk

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

It's a shame that one of the best songs ever was written about that state. Of course Sweet Home Illinois just doesn't have the same ring to it either.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's a shame that one of the best songs ever was written about that state. Of course Sweet Home Illinois just doesn't have the same ring to it either.

Did you know that was written in response to:
[video=youtube;uD3bGEFxGC0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD3bGEFxGC0&list=RDuD3bGEFxGC0&t=18[/video]
2 awesome tunes with very different takes.
Harvest is an all time classic.