Reuben Foster arrested for possession of marijuana

Liked Posts:
Key word. Alabama. Where you have a church on every corner yet you get to date the high school girls, spell it 'evilution' and being black is a justifiable cause for search and seizure.

Age of consent in Alabama is 19, not many 19 year old high school girls.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Its still illegal everywhere due to federal law. I dont believe the feds have the authirity to regulate it. But the liberals/progressives gave them the constitutional authority in their decisions to grow the federal government and have the power to do so. A government that can tell you what health insurance to buy and that you have to have it surely can make marijuana illegal.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Age of consent in Alabama is 19, not many 19 year old high school girls.

To give them credit, they are catching up but you could still marry a 14 year old not that long ago. In this century (2001) a bill to raise the marriage age to 16 (still a child) was filibustered. It has finally been changed but they need to own that shit too. Probably something to do with evilution and how they got married young in the Bible. Teaching alternate science in public funded schools should be considered propaganda and a crime, regardless of states rights. See how those states do without the fed help they complain about all the time.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its still illegal everywhere due to federal law. I dont believe the feds have the authirity to regulate it. But the liberals/progressives gave them the constitutional authority in their decisions to grow the federal government and have the power to do so. A government that can tell you what health insurance to buy and that you have to have it surely can make marijuana illegal.

soft-pretzels@2x.png

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Fed law trumps (pun NOT intended) state law. Feds, at this time, are choosing to not enforce it.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
The whole victimization of Reuben Foster is a little to much to stomach...

1 - It is against the rules of employment

2 - He was busted for diluted sample at the NFL combine and was sent home because he threatened a nurse-

Ok this should be a ****ding ding ding**** to anyone that got a chance in the NFL anyway

3 - Its against the law in Alabama (/ Fedral Law as well) to be driving around most likely smoking dope-

He got busted in Tuscaloosa which is a college town and is progressive - And there is a lot of pressure to let things slide with these athletes and let the programs handle the discipline - This isn't some backwoods place out in the middle of nowhere ...

And they most likely know him there. He was down there partying after the National Championship doing stupid Frat bullshit and went to far...

Sorry not buying - He is a confirmed fuck up

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

Not quite. The issue at hand is whether it crosses state lines. If it's kept in state it is determined to be a state issue, state's rights. As long as the states are making an effort to keep it in state they're left alone.
A problem could be that the feds (FTC I think) arrested a wheat farmer for growing too much wheat even though he wasn't selling it across state lines and SCOTUS upheld that because he was affecting the prices across state lines.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not quite. The issue at hand is whether it crosses state lines. If it's kept in state it is determined to be a state issue, state's rights. As long as the states are making an effort to keep it in state they're left alone.
A problem could be that the feds (FTC I think) arrested a wheat farmer for growing too much wheat even though he wasn't selling it across state lines and SCOTUS upheld that because he was affecting the prices across state lines.

It goes deeper than that. It's a federally subsidized crop. Farmers like the subsidizes yet don't want interference. Either is OK by me but you can't swing that door both ways.

And to be clear. Foster is a dope.

Reactions: Myk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its also hangable, bro.

:smug2:

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No one is saying he is a dumbass for SMOKING pot. Just a dumbass for getting caught when you know it's illegal.

I am. If a condition of employment is not smoking pot then don't fucking smoke pot. I'm not allowed to smoke pot in my job either. So I don't do it.