Reuben Foster arrested for possession of marijuana

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would love to get Ommy baked and expand his musical horizons.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I heard ommy dropped ludes back in the day.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
What joke were you making by repeating "I hate the fucking Bears" over and over? You do that on a Bears forum, you're gonna get disliked, idiot.

Now, back to tbe Ignore list you go... :)

7 posts in and you already have an ignore list

giphy.gif

Reactions: Myk

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Don't argue with Remy, he is the forum idiot. Figures he is in favor of legalizing meth

You're just mad because I pointed out you're a fucking fraud who has alts. How are you not banned yet?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
All drugs? Not sure I am on board with that. Meth is a murderous drug, I mean a life killer. And it only takes one or two hits of it to get hooked. It is scary bad and having it for sale in some store just can't be allowed.

The purpose of laws should not be to protect citizens from themselves. That contradicts the concept of freedom.

Drug-related arrests serve one purpose: keeping minorities incarcerated which keeps prisons profitable. Do some research on "mandatory minimums" and cocaine versus crack sentencing guidelines.

The illegal drug trade finances organized crime and gangs.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All drugs? Not sure I am on board with that. Meth is a murderous drug, I mean a life killer. And it only takes one or two hits of it to get hooked. It is scary bad and having it for sale in some store just can't be allowed.

Desoxyn is prescription meth used to tread ADHD and for weight loss. In fact, meth and adderall are pretty much the same thing, and it’s being given to kids regularly. I’ve tried adderal before, and it literally makes you feel like Superman.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Desoxyn is prescription meth used to tread ADHD and for weight loss. In fact, meth and adderall are pretty much the same thing, and it’s being given to kids regularly. I’ve tried adderal before, and it literally makes you feel like Superman.

Amazing how a good clean supply doesn't have the same effect on society as a banned supply made in trailer parks by drop outs does.

And I don't think the government is ignorant on the fact. They poisoned alcohol to kill people who dared not to follow the Prohibition laws. Maybe some died from people using uncleaned radiators to condense, but many more died because the government required poison be added to industrial alcohol.