dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Roquan Smith, Akiem Hicks, Kyle Long and Mike Davis are all inactive. Vikings are now the favorite to win the game. Bears need to make some plays today to pull this off.

Don't forget our only speed WR in T.Gabriel.

greg23

Liked Posts:
So in week 4
We're alresdy missing 6 opening day starters?

Awesome.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
That really blows. I was hoping he would shadow cook all day. His side to side speed is gonna be really missed against vikes outside runs

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That really blows. I was hoping he would shadow cook all day. His side to side speed is gonna be really missed against vikes outside runs

Yes it will and when Cook is getting rest they'll have their rookie A.Mattison in there who's also looked pretty damn good when he gets involved.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
This is a game we cannot afford to lose as our division opponents records are too good early on to overcome with our schedule.

If we lose, season is virtually guaranteed to be over! If I were a betting man, I’d say we are going to get run on by the time of 200 plus yards this game and get beat soundly

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh god that slow fuck Kwiatkaljdkskiii could be in

motherfucker

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Kwiatkowski is going to fuck this defense. You just hope Minnesota sticks with the run a little too long today, because that's the only thing Kwiatkowski is good at defending.

Bottom line: The Bears offense is probably going to need to put up 30 points to come away with a win today.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
In my best captain obvious voice:

This is not good....

BEARS

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I didn't say anything early in this thread, but I was very negative about Kwit in the pre-season. I was hoping we could find a trade partner and salvage something for him. But boy, did he play lights out today! I was very wrong! He made a huge impact on the game, on multiple occassions! Hats off!

Also, saw some good things from Pierre-Louis! Both these guys stepped up and did well!