Rose is waking up!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
From Yahoo answers: Re the question of did Jordan get Collins fired?

Basketball
Next
Alpha Wolf(Bringer of Rain)
Why did Michael Jordan have Doug collins Fired in 1989??

In 1988 Doug Collins said.."Wanna know what the Biggest problem in running our offense??....It's Michael Jordan!..he won't pass the Ball!!"..

Doug Collins wanted MJ to pass the ball...MJ did'nt like that too much!...and told jerry Kraus the GM..."Either he goes or I go!"

Another fact. Jordan did not want to get the blame for Collins getting fired and said that it was "management" who made the decision. He didn't want to get the blame that Magic Johnson did when he got his head coach fired just a few years prior to this.

Lol...who the hell is "Alpha Wolf"???? Are you friggin' kidding me?

Its not good practice to get answers to questions from Yahoo Answers and its not good to pass off your statements as fact unless you were there. Here is someone who was actually there...

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...lins-knowledge-doug-collins-collins-dismissal

Google is a hell of an asset. Clone beat me to it. Anyway...read it twice.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;2DCL6nYSU9g]https://youtu.be/2DCL6nYSU9g[/video]

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know? I believe that I was WRONG about Jordan wanting Collins out although he had issues with him. Looking at the evidence over-all of what happened, it is clear to me now that it was Collins himself that pissed Reinny off by going around Krause to him along with actually trying to get Krause fired and he(Collins) becoming the GM.

So, I was wrong about this and admit it. Jordan was pissed at some of the things that Collins did as in the Oakley situation but it was miniscule to his outright hatred of Krause.