Roster Projection: OL

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is one lineman better at best playing out of position!!!! Idedi blows as does mustipher.

Could have signed Fischer maybe or Schwartz. Schwartz or Jenkins are easily better than both ifedi and their other tackle!!!!
This is not true.

Ifedi was solid at OT and Mustipher was good.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't feel great about Jenkins at LT as much as I do RT. I don't know what it is about Ryan Pace, but he seems to refuse to play guys at their most natural position on the OL. I think he does too much shuffling around instead of letting guys grow in one spot.

Jenkins ultimately moves to RT, and Borom either is a backup RT or he moves to guard. That's my prediction.

I doubt Pace chooses what position guys play at.

I agree with letting players play their best position and just leaving them there. I’ve always disagreed with moving Whitehair out of the LG position. He’s the best one on the team at it AND it’s the position he’s played his best football at. If Daniels (who’s much younger) can play RG, then he should be plugged in and stay there. Idk why he couldn’t play Center like he did in college, but it appears that ship has sailed in the NFL. At 23, he either excels at the RG position, or next year they trade away Whitehair(28) and move Daniels back to LG and give him a new contract. For this year, however I’m all for keeping the only guy on the team who has earned a PB and graded out as near elite in his natural position. I think it helps Jenkins out as well.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Literally years of "Leno sucks"
He gets cut..
"WTF they gonna do without Leno"

Leno is a trash can.
You put quote marks around the sentence “what are they going to do without Leno? but nobody said that at all.

Nobody suggests the Bears need Leno. Just that there is no vet experience behind Jenkins now. I expect they will grab a vet somewhere as depth, but nobody is wishing Leno was still here.