Russell Wilson is not better than Mitch Trubisky

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I have actual friends that were in the UFC
Imagine being selective with your opportunities and one of them being some random guy on the Bears board who lives 20 hours away. Very smart!

selective with my opportunities? I have no mortgage... debt... car payment... I fought 4 times after losing my eye...

Challenge Ron since you’ve trained... put it on YouTube... I mean Ron challenged me because he knew I hadn’t fought in 9 years and was going through surgery. Don’t blame me for using him to get in shape?

you said you are friends with ufc fighters. Which ones... which gyms... I’ll roll in there and fucking end those careers quick. I haven’t been hit in 3 fights and in one of them against Cory Wertz they had a 10 second practice bell otherwise I’d have gone flawless in that one too...

So gimme the address and the names... and tell me who you are... so I can tell them who’s responsible for me tearing their ACL MCL and Achilles...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
selective with my opportunities? I have no mortgage... debt... car payment... I fought 4 times after losing my eye...

Challenge Ron since you’ve trained... put it on YouTube... I mean Ron challenged me because he knew I hadn’t fought in 9 years and was going through surgery. Don’t blame me for using him to get in shape?

you said you are friends with ufc fighters. Which ones... which gyms... I’ll roll in there and fucking end those careers quick. I haven’t been hit in 3 fights and in one of them against Cory Wertz they had a 10 second practice bell otherwise I’d have gone flawless in that one too...

So gimme the address and the names... and tell me who you are... so I can tell them who’s responsible for me tearing their ACL MCL and Achilles...
Listen to me. You know how you were dead wrong about Mitch? Looking back to do you realize the delusion despite evidence and the masses telling you that you’re wrong? You never listened.

You suffer from brain damage.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
this is me Chris. I’m calling you out. Want a piece of me? I’m 0-22 and have been knocked out 19 times in the first round.42CCB4EF-9EC6-4D00-903B-F2BA59FF7041.jpeg

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I have actual friends that were in the UFC and Bellator. They fought real fighters. Here's the guy you faced to your 3-0 record View attachment 11907
Highlighted all the funny stuff for you. This guy looks like his Romanian butcher shop is going under so he's taking Tuesday night fights behind the local Circle K so he can make $100. Congrats on the big win Chris. No wonder you were all on Mitchs nuts, you love yourself a good tomato can beating. Your record vs underwhelming opponents kind of stinks of the Bears early start in 2020. You keep fighting the Lions but have never seen a Chief, Packer, Patriot etc etc.

Again, i've got one that would fuck your face 10 times over. He's not a full time janitor looking for a gas money so he decides to fight in the Chicago MMA impact league or whatever peewee garbage you were in. Chump shit.

I only started calling you out because i got so under your skin that you actually threatened to fight me. You kept losing the football discussion, so you resorted to thuggery and empty threats on the internet because 9999/10000 people dont meet up. Also, i didnt necro this thread, so great research there. What if he were my boyfriend? On top of a degenerate, are you a homophobe too?

I actually did some training at a pretty well known MMA gym in the South. Met a lot of pros. None of them spend their time on message boards threatening to beat up people who arent fighters because they have this thing called...Wait for it. A REAL MMA CAREER.

Wait wait wait wait wait....wait one second here. How in the hell are you going to claim that i take shots at a guy with one eye, when this post is the first time ive ever even heard of this? legit, all i knew about you was that you beat 3 scrub ass fighters and dont know shit about what a real QB looks like. Im sorry about your eye. I really am. Wouldnt wish that on anyone. But having one eye is not a get out of jail free card for being stupid and being that guy that threatens people. Say what you want about me. I can be an asshole but im not over here threatening people. We're decades past the beat the shit out of people for saying something mean era. Again, over a year ago we were arguing about football and you brought the threats. And its nice you're confident in a fight with Nate Diaz but its time to stop being delusional. Come back to reality. This is how we got here. You living on planet CTE where you know what a QB looks like and the rest of us are morons.

Imagine being selective with your opportunities and one of them being some random guy on the Bears board who lives 20 hours away. Very smart!

F.Y.I. Posting about someone fighting career when all you can do is talk about how tough your friends are is making you look like a huge pussy.. Nobody cares about how tough your friends are...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
this is me Chris. I’m calling you out. Want a piece of me? I’m 0-22 and have been knocked out 19 times in the first round.View attachment 11921
This is a Gracie... but
Listen to me. You know how you were dead wrong about Mitch? Looking back to do you realize the delusion despite evidence and the masses telling you that you’re wrong? You never listened.

You suffer from brain damage.

I’ve admitted I was wrong multiple times and that the organization and Mitch failed each other... Massie and Leno were sub par.... will not be starters long term on any team... Mitch is a bust I’ve said it 5 different times....

Again you say you know UFC fighters from Chicago... so do I! And I wish our practices were televised! Especially before I lost my eye! So you could see how embarrassing it was...

Call your guy... get his gym... ill show up! And I guarantee if he disrespected me the way you do I’ll rip his legs off and end his career. Possibly make him walk funny for life...

He’s not scary to me... I know all the best in the country and especiain the Midwest! He better be a 10th plant phenom or a Gracie black belt and the mother fucker better be able to stop a top notch take down artist with hands that have put UFC fighters out in la la land in practice...

You’re watching me after 9 years of injury recovery and muscle atrophy!

gimme an address and a name... or stfu...

I admitted I was wrong for the 6th time now about Trubisky! The organization sucks cock at helping QBs. They wasted two picks on Mack instead of helping Mitch! Not shocking! It’s who the organization is!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
F.Y.I. Posting about someone fighting career when all you can do is talk about how tough your friends are is making you look like a huge pussy.. Nobody cares about how tough your friends are...

Do you still think that Mitch should have held out last year?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I guess you missed the part where he kept telling me to bring two friends to fight him. But thank you for the info. I’ll take that into consideration

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is a Gracie... but

I’ve admitted I was wrong multiple times and that the organization and Mitch failed each other... Massie and Leno were sub par.... will not be starters long term on any team... Mitch is a bust I’ve said it 5 different times....

Again you say you know UFC fighters from Chicago... so do I! And I wish our practices were televised! Especially before I lost my eye! So you could see how embarrassing it was...

Call your guy... get his gym... ill show up! And I guarantee if he disrespected me the way you do I’ll rip his legs off and end his career. Possibly make him walk funny for life...

He’s not scary to me... I know all the best in the country and especiain the Midwest! He better be a 10th plant phenom or a Gracie black belt and the mother fucker better be able to stop a top notch take down artist with hands that have put UFC fighters out in la la land in practice...

You’re watching me after 9 years of injury recovery and muscle atrophy!

gimme an address and a name... or stfu...

I admitted I was wrong for the 6th time now about Trubisky! The organization sucks cock at helping QBs. They wasted two picks on Mack instead of helping Mitch! Not shocking! It’s who the organization is!
I’m not reading your cte nonsense. Stfu already you dope.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I guess you missed the part where he kept telling me to bring two friends to fight him. But thank you for the info. I’ll take that into consideration
I haven’t talked to this ****** in months... possibly longer...

He literally insulted my fighting skills from behind a keyboard... then said he knew ufc fighters... when the thing is.... I know every Chicago based ufc fighter from Curtis Blades to Old school guys like Shone Carter, Clay Guida, The Gilbert Bros, Chase Beebe. I know guys who fight with bilal Mohammed and The Curran brothers.

so I guess what I’m saying is... I’m on that level... who the fuck are your friends because I hate my rebuilt face! Maybe your ****** friends can be the ones to fix it with their fists... or maybe I can just end there careers...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
so I guess what I’m saying is... I’m on that level... who the fuck are your friends because I hate my rebuilt face! Maybe your ****** friends can be the ones to fix it with their fists... or maybe I can just end there careers...
There are people you can talk to, you know. You’re actually fucked in the head.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yes him telling you to bring 2 friends is the ultimate bitch slap.. he thinks you a to much of a pussy to really waste his time with so he told you to bring friends..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes him telling you to bring 2 friends is the ultimate bitch slap.. he thinks you a to much of a pussy to really waste his time with so he told you to bring friends..
Thank you for the additional info. I'll remember that the next time some Special person online wants to fight me because im right about football and he's clueless.

He can think i'm a pussy. He thought Mitch was a franchise QB too. Chris may be 3(or 4)-0 vs nobody fighters but 0-forever when it comes to using his judgement.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Okay, I was going to give some of y'all shit, about necroing a thread. Then I read the latest post.....

What
In
The
Absolute
Fuck?!?!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Thank you for the additional info. I'll remember that the next time some Special person online wants to fight me because im right about football and he's clueless.

He can think i'm a pussy. He thought Mitch was a franchise QB too. Chris may be 3(or 4)-0 vs nobody fighters but 0-forever when it comes to using his judgement.
Well remember next time you want to necro a 2 year old thread just to try and troll someone.. they might just turn it around on you and make you look like a huge fool..

Being wrong about Mitch vs him embarrassing you and making you look like a pussy? Yeah this necro was a huge failure for you..

Better luck next time

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well remember next time you want to necro a 2 year old thread just to try and troll someone.. they might just turn it around on you and make you look like a huge fool..

Being wrong about Mitch vs him embarrassing you and making you look like a pussy? Yeah this necro was a huge failure for you..

Better luck next time
I didn't necro this thread. Do you plan on informing yourself at all whats going on here or do you just want to join in because you're another delusional Trubisky apologist who doesn't like me? Imagine thinking im embarrassed and a pussy because im not going to fight some random idiot on the internet LMFAO. Another dumbass, Neanderthal.

Better luck next time.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Better luck next time
I'm more embarrassed for the guy threatening to disfigure people and end their careers on a message board because he got upset. That's just me though