Russell Wilson is not better than Mitch Trubisky

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Do you have a fake eyeball?

Do you wear an eye patch?

I'm trying to picture you. Like is the bad eye lazy? Or is it even in the socket? Is it a giant, gaping eye socket with no eye?

thanks!
Fun fact: I once shared whiskey with a man rocking an eye patch with a pearl inaly. ✔️ one off the life goal that day.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My man @Anytime23 actually name is anytime because that's when you can get those hands and don't worry folks his hands and rated E for everyone

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
ok I’m an internet tough guy for getting called out? Cool

? Fozzybear from the ccs.com. Two things. It was noted that anytime said he would look to choke you out. How comfortable are you on the ground? Is anytime under estimating this aspect of your game?

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
i gotta see this.
You must've missed how arguably the best player in the league was going to be a bust because he didnt record a collegiate sack against Notre Dame.

If youre a Cynic or Sarcastic this guys threads are the place to be. He does all of the work for you.

He makes the thread and comes up with his own sarcastic rebuttal. He just doesnt seem to know it.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You must've missed how arguably the best player in the league was going to be a bust because he didnt record a collegiate sack against Notre Dame.

If youre a Cynic or Sarcastic this guys threads are the place to be. He does all of the work for you.

He makes the thread and comes up with his own sarcastic rebuttal. He just doesnt seem to know it.

Donald was going up against Zack Martin in that game. Lol

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is a great, " I'm feeling kinda bad about myself thread."

The level of pathetic by the primaries in this thread is grade A, "Hey my life ain't so bad," juice.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
? Fozzybear from the ccs.com. Two things. It was noted that anytime said he would look to choke you out. How comfortable are you on the ground? Is anytime under estimating this aspect of your game?

?

if we go to the ground I’m making sure whatever limb I’m holding never gets used again.

he should pick a gym, a date, a time, and find out...

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
?

if we go to the ground I’m making sure whatever limb I’m holding never gets used again.

Haha, easy there killer. straight BJJ is a completely different animal from MMA. There are literally hundreds of thousands that would tear you apart on the ground. Some much smaller than you. The book neerd silent assassins do exist in that discipline. It's one thing to be confident in your ability and it's another to be ignorant. I've seen alot of Brown Belts mop the floor with decorated black belts from other gyms.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If you get outmatched intellectually and want to go straight to "kicking someone's ass", it's safe to say that you're pretty fucking stupid. It's truly pathetic really.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Haha, easy there killer. straight BJJ is a completely different animal from MMA. There are literally hundreds of thousands that would tear you apart on the ground. Some much smaller than you. The book neerd silent assassins do exist in that discipline. It's one thing to be confident in your ability and it's another to be ignorant. I've seen alot of Brown Belts mop the floor with decorated black belts from other gyms.

so have I... been doing wrestling since I was 7 bjj since I was 15... I’m 35

I’ll be ok

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

Also having trained with thousands of fighters usually they are terrible at BJJ and great Wrestlers or great at BJJ and can’t score a take down to save their lives. Very few take pride in concentrating on both. There are plenty of straight BJJ guys who can straight up kill when you limit the rules of the fight. Just like telling a BJJ guy he’s going into a boxing match.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
?

You should pick a community collage.