Russell Wilson is not better than Mitch Trubisky

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I didn't necro this thread. Do you plan on informing yourself at all whats going on here or do you just want to join in because you're another delusional Trubisky apologist who doesn't like me? Imagine thinking im embarrassed and a pussy because im not going to fight some random idiot on the internet LMFAO. Another dumbass, Neanderthal.

Better luck next time.
Sorry though you necroed it.

I'm not a Mitch apologist I gave up on Mitch a long time ago..

You saying your not going to fight some random guy is how you should of responded.. instead you attacked his fighting record and talked about how tough your friends are.. that's why you should be embarrassed..

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I'm more embarrassed for the guy threatening to disfigure people and end their careers on a message board because he got upset. That's just me though
More frightening then embarrassing.. got to be careful who you fuck with..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm more embarrassed for the guy threatening to disfigure people and end their careers on a message board because he got upset. That's just me though
You’re a normal, rational person who isn’t awful.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sorry though you necroed it.

I'm not a Mitch apologist I gave up on Mitch a long time ago..

You saying your not going to fight some random guy is how you should of responded.. instead you attacked his fighting record and talked about how tough your friends are.. that's why you should be embarrassed..
well I’m not embarrassed because I’m comfortable about who I am. If someone online is going to threaten me, as Chris has multiple times, I’m gonna talk all the relentless shit I can. He wants to talk about being a tough shit fighter, I’m gonna bring up who he’s fought.

we’re dealing with a delusional psychopath here. Anyone who threatens people online can fuck all the way off. threatening to end careers. This is the guy you defend. Cool

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
selective with my opportunities? I have no mortgage... debt... car payment... I fought 4 times after losing my eye...

Challenge Ron since you’ve trained... put it on YouTube... I mean Ron challenged me because he knew I hadn’t fought in 9 years and was going through surgery. Don’t blame me for using him to get in shape?

you said you are friends with ufc fighters. Which ones... which gyms... I’ll roll in there and fucking end those careers quick. I haven’t been hit in 3 fights and in one of them against Cory Wertz they had a 10 second practice bell otherwise I’d have gone flawless in that one too...

So gimme the address and the names... and tell me who you are... so I can tell them who’s responsible for me tearing their ACL MCL and Achilles...

Do you have a fake eyeball?

Do you wear an eye patch?

I'm trying to picture you. Like is the bad eye lazy? Or is it even in the socket? Is it a giant, gaping eye socket with no eye?

thanks!

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
well I’m not embarrassed because I’m comfortable about who I am. If someone online is going to threaten me, as Chris has multiple times, I’m gonna talk all the relentless shit I can. He wants to talk about being a tough shit fighter, I’m gonna bring up who he’s fought.

we’re dealing with a delusional psychopath here. Anyone who threatens people online can fuck all the way off. threatening to end careers. This is the guy you defend. Cool
I'm not defending him at all. I'm just making fun of you.. there is a difference

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well remember next time you want to necro a 2 year old thread just to try and troll someone.. they might just turn it around on you and make you look like a huge fool..

Being wrong about Mitch vs him embarrassing you and making you look like a pussy? Yeah this necro was a huge failure for you..

Better luck next time
Actually, Chris looks equally as foolish for falling for Anytime's trolling b.s. It was Chris who needs to bring up his MMA fighting, his lost eye, his career taken away from him etc.... Guess what, most of us don't know him and could care less. But he needs to act like the victim in this thread. There is no victim. One dumbass in Anytime and another (Chris) taking the bait.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
pick an mma gym bring two friends and let’s put it on YouTube.. do it for CCS. I’ll pay the gym fee... and after I’m done with you I’ll drag your friends faces across the cage until nobody can recognize them..
yes, that's a threat to disfigure someone. lol I can't believe I have to agree with anytimeloser, that's a first

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I got a hundo on one eyed willie.

Trashing a guy for whos he fought is a bit much though. You can only fight whos in front of you.

anytime should fight him just for the clout. start a ccs pool, winner takes all.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Holy meatheads. Lot's of testosterone going on up in here

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm not defending him at all. I'm just making fun of you.. there is a difference
Keep up the good work.
Actually, Chris looks equally as foolish for falling for Anytime's trolling b.s. It was Chris who needs to bring up his MMA fighting, his lost eye, his career taken away from him etc.... Guess what, most of us don't know him and could care less. But he needs to act like the victim in this thread. There is no victim. One dumbass in Anytime and another (Chris) taking the bait.
This is an amazing post Mr. I played football at a high level, so my opinions hold more water than everyone else. But it's true, he did play the victim. You know its bad when another poster with big time CTE is against you.
yes, that's a threat to disfigure someone. lol I can't believe I have to agree with anytimeloser, that's a first
meme, yes, nod, jack nicholson, nick kroll – GIF

I got a hundo on one eyed willie.

Trashing a guy for whos he fought is a bit much though. You can only fight whos in front of you.

anytime should fight him just for the clout. start a ccs pool, winner takes all.
Yes, you can only fight whos in front of you, even if its a 50 year old butcher who has a .100 winning percentage. I know id brag about being a fighter if i beat up on losers too.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Yes, you can only fight whos in front of you, even if its a 50 year old butcher who has a .100 winning percentage. I know id brag about being a fighter if i beat up on losers too.
I havent read the entire exchange so I may be missing some things.

If I had one eye and beat a guy, Id probably have some swag over the fact. I find it rather commendable that one eyed willie has the heart to compete being disadvantaged. AND the apparent skills to still get it done. Who cares if its a 50 year old butcher. Considering he won 3 or 4 fights with one eye, its pretty impressive. Especially if its his lead eye. At the same time, it may also say something about his opponents, but a trained fighter that competes is usually dangerous to some degree.

Have you ever fought?

I have 66 bouts as an amateur boxer. Never turned professional. For the most part though, every person that steps in that ring with you is a well trained fighter that can hurt you. You may have an outlier, some natural athlete, brawler, power puncher who is lacking certain refinements, BUT dont be fooled, 99% of fighters could seriously hurt you if you let your guard down. Even the shittiest of fighters.

Sure there is a good 1% who dont belong in the ring but they generally arent in the ring competing for long.

Im not white knighting btw, just saying in passing.

I actually want to see you two fight.

Ill throw in on a ccs pool. Id throw in extra if you two would fight in a walmart parking lot.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I havent read the entire exchange so I may be missing some things.

If I had one eye and beat a guy, Id probably have some swag over the fact. I find it rather commendable that one eyed willie has the heart to compete being disadvantaged. AND the apparent skills to still get it done. Who cares if its a 50 year old butcher. Considering he won 3 or 4 fights with one eye, its pretty impressive. Especially if its his lead eye. At the same time, it may also say something about his opponents, but a trained fighter that competes is usually dangerous to some degree.

Have you ever fought?
Based on his posting history, it's not heart. Its a mental illness and a need to want to hurt people. I'm not a fighter. I was a wrestler. I will fight in self-defense only because I'm an adult, not a pee-brain infant.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Based on his posting history, it's not heart. Its a mental illness and a need to want to hurt people. I'm not a fighter. I was a wrestler. I will fight in self-defense only because I'm an adult, not a pee-brain infant.
This changes some things.

Can you shoot past his outside game? Can we expect this to go to the ground? Are you grounding and pounding or going for the submission? Does Chris even have a ground game?

I was bullish on one eyed willie, but this new info could sway me.

I would pay Chris an extra 50 to swing first, so you can feel like its self defense?!?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This changes some things.

Can you shoot past his outside game? Can we expect this to go to the ground? Are you grounding and pounding or going for the submission? Does Chris even have a ground game?

I was bullish on one eyed willie, but this new info could sway me.

I would pay Chris an extra 50 to swing first, so you can feel like its self defense?!?
Submission all day. We're thinking rear naked choke. I've been studying the film on Chris. He drops his hands pretty quickly and recklessly. I may just get that right hook in there when he gets a little too cocky.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Submission all day. We're thinking rear naked choke. I've been studying the film on Chris. He drops his hands pretty quickly and recklessly. I may just get that right hook in there when he gets a little too cocky.

I just watched his fight with kory. I dont know why it was stopped. didnt feel like sitting around to find out.

I thought Chris should of just circled and kicked Kory to death the whole match. use that length and lull him to sleep and then come in with one of those elbows. I mean if this was boxing, jab him to death. That first kick was okay, Chris should of just chopped him down the entire match. It would have been boring but so what.

If you think you can shoot anytime, you better get there or he'll stand you and knee you in the nads.

If I were to attack Chris, It would be a straight on all out assault trying to catch him stepping straight back. probably with a sneaky angled shot to his blindside. Seems to go straight back too much. I dont really care for his hands. Being a boxing guy, I really dont care for many hands in mma. They just look weird to me.

His elbows look good though. He looks balanced for the most part. Switched to southpaw for a second, I wonder if he can attack from there. He took a couple of flush shots and shrugged them off. Would he do that against a cruiserweight? How much fat you pushing anytime?

In the Blue Corner we got 6'3 157 pound, one eyed wille

and

In the Orange corner we got anytime talking submission coming in at?

Last edited:

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF did I click on? Normally a necro thread may create 1, possibly 2 new pages......I had to jump back 4 pages just to catch up. Sorry I did now.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
WTF did I click on? Normally a necro thread may create 1, possibly 2 new pages......I had to jump back 4 pages just to catch up. Sorry I did now.
This is a great thread now, stop it.