Ryan Pace/Matt Nagy RETAINED IGT

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have that feeling where I matched with this thot on Bumble and we meet and got catfished.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
In that scenario, expect future first rd picks to be traded away along with players like Roquan Smith and Kyle Fuller.

why would watson agree to goto chicago? There is not one minorty in a position of power and its not like nagy has shown he's a brilliant offensive mind unless we narrow it down to just those on the short bus.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I hope it doesn’t take 108 years before we win another Super Bowl, but I fear with the McCaskets owning this team it’s looking like it will.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
why would watson agree to goto chicago? There is not one minorty in a position of power and its not like nagy has shown he's a brilliant offensive mind unless we narrow it down to just those on the short bus.
Agree, the Bears had a better chance at Watson with a different GM.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tell you what if they can somehow lure Wade Phillips here for a fatass contract for a year, possibly longer they can make this right and at least get the very best out of the defense.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really don't care either way with Pace. How Nagy chose to finish the 1st half Sunday took me to a level that I've never been at with a coach. I am really disappointed at this apparent decision. I won't be posting here much for a while.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Have a sneaking suspicion the McCaskeys are using this time to "sweat" Pace and Nagy to show how super seriously mad they are at the teams performance, but are ultimately going to bring them back. Really hope I'm wrong.

Dammit.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is all a part of the 27 year re-build plan

CC: @dabears70
Jack Nicholson Yes GIFs | Tenor

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator