SCF - 6/12 Game 1: Bruins (0) vs (0) Blackhawks 7:00PM NBCS

How long will it take the Hawks to dismantle the Bruins?

• 4 Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Games

• 6 Games

• 7 Games

• Wings in 7

• Total voters

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bruinsfan37" data-cid="199978" data-time="1370883624">
<div>

We play whoever we are scheduled to play against - whether it's the leafs, rangers, pens or hawks. Toronto is definitely not a great team and a lot of their games they won against the b's were of the 2-1 or 3-2 kind. So it's not like the leafs dominated the bruins. Besides, i can make similar remarks about LA, who has no offesne and got poor goaltending by quick.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

So does every team.  Again you have not played one team like the Wings or Kings.  None with defense forward, similar to yourself.</p>

</p>

Why are you here again?</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="200097" data-time="1370901317">
<div>

where did the fancy troll go?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Mommy called.  Time for shitty Pizza.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Count Dante" data-cid="200102" data-time="1370902251">
<div>

9 of the 12 ESPN labeled experts have Boston winning:</p>

</p>

http://espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9362277/experts-picks-stanley-cup-finals</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

The only one that surprises me in that list is Melrose because he had the Pens until the Bruins beat them.  So obviously it would look stupid for him if he didn't choose Boston.</p>

</p>

LA had won 15 straight games IN LA before we arrived.  </p>

bruinsfan37

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="200103" data-time="1370902387">

So does every team. Again you have not played one team like the Wings or Kings. None with defense forward, similar to yourself.

Why are you here again?</p></blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="200103" data-time="1370902387">

So does every team. Again you have not played one team like the Wings or Kings. None with defense forward, similar to yourself.

Why are you here again?</p></blockquote>I would put pitt in the elite category. The fact they couldn't score against speaks more about the bruins than it does the pens. LA is not an elite team, even if they won the cup last year, mostly because they don't have strong forwards. Heck, LA didn't have their 2nd best forward in richards for most of the series.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Told you all he had to watch more NESN to try to get more information on other teams</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bruinsfan37" data-cid="200112" data-time="1370907260">
<div>

I would put pitt in the elite category. The fact they couldn't score against speaks more about the bruins than it does the pens. LA is not an elite team, even if they won the cup last year, mostly because they don't have strong forwards. Heck, LA didn't have their 2nd best forward in richards for most of the series.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

c3e781eee9ff28f1e0d70e08e6a41e19.jpg
</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Noodles has the picked Hawks with Kane scoring an OT winner in game 7.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bruinsfan37" data-cid="200112" data-time="1370907260">
<div>

I would put pitt in the elite category. The fact they couldn't score against speaks more about the bruins than it does the pens. LA is not an elite team, even if they won the cup last year, mostly because they don't have strong forwards. Heck, LA didn't have their 2nd best forward in richards for most of the series.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

You sure do get a boner talking about Pittsburgh. I think deep inside of you guys like Crosby and Malkin turn you on.</p>

</p>

Hope the Bruin players are still thinking about that team and not the one they are about to face. Because there are simply no comparisons btw the Hawks and Pens. They have a different system and play entirely different hockey. You wouldn't know that because NESN doesn't go into things that deep. </p>

</p>

I can assure you no Hawk player right now is thinking about the LA Kings or Detroit or the Wild and comparing the Bruins to them. Don't think many fans are either. Those series are done. Onto bigger and tougher things. I can asure you one thing. If the Bruins continue to give the puck away as much as they have these playoffs the Hawks might actually finish them off quicker than I could ever even imagining them doing. Unlike teams like the Pens when you turn over the puck to a Hawks blueliner the transition game is much faster and smoother. But again they wouldn't discuss things like that on NESN. Those are actually hockey related matters and not poster boy NHL shit.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="200118" data-time="1370910930">
<div>

Noodles has the picked Hawks with Kane scoring an OT winner in game 7.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Short side?</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="200120" data-time="1370911068">

Short side?</p></blockquote>

He was coy about location.

bruinsfan37

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="200119" data-time="1370910942">
<div>

You sure do get a boner talking about Pittsburgh. I think deep inside of you guys like Crosby and Malkin turn you on.</p>

</p>

Hope the Bruin players are still thinking about that team and not the one they are about to face. Because there are simply no comparisons btw the Hawks and Pens. They have a different system and play entirely different hockey. You wouldn't know that because NESN doesn't go into things that deep. </p>

</p>

I can assure you no Hawk player right now is thinking about the LA Kings or Detroit or the Wild and comparing the Bruins to them. Don't think many fans are either. Those series are done. Onto bigger and tougher things. I can asure you one thing. If the Bruins continue to give the puck away as much as they have these playoffs the Hawks might actually finish them off quicker than I could ever even imagining them doing. Unlike teams like the Pens when you turn over the puck to a Hawks blueliner the transition game is much faster and smoother. But again they wouldn't discuss things like that on NESN. Those are actually hockey related matters and not poster boy NHL shit.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

oh really? then why do you guys keep talking about how great LA and Detroit are? And NESN is far superior to CSN Chicago or ESPN Chicago. </p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bruinsfan37" data-cid="200122" data-time="1370911815">
<div>

oh really? then why do you guys keep talking about how great LA and Detroit are? And NESN is far superior to CSN Chicago or ESPN Chicago. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

No one has. We were talking about the Bruins (including their strengths) until you showed up and started yapping about your boner making Penguins (whom you seriously have a love for but haven't faced it yet). And you keep trying to tell us that the Leafs and Rangers were tough opponents also. As a hockey fan and one who watched every game of every series..the idea that the Leafs/Rangers/Pens have any similarities to the Hawks is 100% laughable. I as a hockey fan can't sit back and allow that thought to emerge. I respect the game far to much to believe that dribble and that simplification. Again all you have to do is look at those teams defensive systems infront of the net and how they move the puck with their blueliners. They don't do it very well. You are in for a rude awakening of what fundamental hockey differences the Hawks bring to the table over those 3 teams. And again..if Boston doesn't correct their giveaways and turnover, which they have been having an issue with these playoffs, the Hawks unlike those 3 teams will make them pay esp if the puck is turned over to a Hawks blueliner. Its a quick transition game you haven't seen yet. </p>

</p>

I don't listen to or watch CSN or NESN. Dont get those networks and wouldn't watch or listen to them if I did. I watch hockey games. Well aware that the Bruins are a different team than who the Hawks have faced so far also...pretty fucking basic hockey knowledge there numb skull if not common fucking sense. You aren't swaying anyone here with your opinions, not really pissing anyone off either if that is your goal. Not because you are a Bruins fan..but because everything you spew out of your mouth is nonsense and the same recycled bull shit we here from other fans all the time. Been through it... Its boring..much like yourself. If you are doing anything at all you are simply making yourself sound stupid. But please..keep thinking you are doing a favor for the team you cheer for by coming on an oppositions message board and spewing your hockey 101 knowledge...then going back to whatever board you usually post on to pump your own ego (which is right fucking weird by the way but I know thats what you are doing). So far its been a good laugh. Only if real Bruin fans who knew the game could read your tripe. Im sure they would tell you the same thing..you are full of shit easily manipulated and rather fucking stupid.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
You think you're fast? I can run faster than you!

And you can jump really far? I bet I can jump farther

And I can dance probably better than anyone

And Bergy once gave me an autograph that said I was the number one fan in the while wide world. And he's not fancy

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bruinsfan37" data-cid="200122" data-time="1370911815">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

Damn, and I really wanted my Comcast tattoo too.</p>

</p>

Are you going to go down the next path of "the Patriots are better than the Bears," and "the Red Sox are better than..." or "The Departed was a way better film than The Untouchables."

Most of us have been through the dark times with this team.

You'd realize that not many of us sit by the radios waiting for ESPN to give us Hawks news.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="200127" data-time="1370913346">
<div>

Damn, and I really wanted my Comcast tattoo too.</p>

</p>

Are you going to go down the next path of "the Patriots are better than the Bears," and "the Red Sox are better than..." or "The Departed was a way better film than The Untouchables."

Most of us have been through the dark times with this team.

You'd realize that not many of us sit by the radios waiting for ESPN to give us Hawks news.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

it was though.</p>

</p>

Maybe he will tell us about his stories of being Irish having never set foot on actual Irish soil or having any knowledge about Ireland other than what he was taught from a lucky charms cereal box? That's usually my favorite Bostoner personality trait.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Or Larry Bird being better than Jordan

Or Belichek didn't cheat...

Or Ortiz,manny and co weren't juiced up....