SCF - 6/12 Game 1: Bruins (0) vs (0) Blackhawks 7:00PM NBCS

How long will it take the Hawks to dismantle the Bruins?

• 4 Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Games

• 6 Games

• 7 Games

• Wings in 7

• Total voters

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Orr was the greatest hockey player of all time though.</p>

</p>

But he wouldn't be able to come up with that one..probably doesn't know who Orr was.</p>

</p>

Oh and Cheers...that was a good tv show. Might be the best sit com of all time in some peoples minds (one of my favs). Way better than Family Matters though thats for sure..</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I liked Boondock Saints.  The second one was a pile of shit.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Colton Ore? Yeah..he was on TOR. BOS was so good they beat him. And you think he was the best ever

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bruinsfan37" data-cid="200112" data-time="1370907260">
<div>

I would put pitt in the elite category. The fact they couldn't score against speaks more about the bruins than it does the pens. LA is not an elite team, even if they won the cup last year, mostly because they don't have strong forwards. Heck, LA didn't have their 2nd best forward in richards for most of the series.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

I wouldn't.  Only the Eastern Writers would.  Most knowledgeable fans wouldn't.  When you add to a roster like that, a month before the playoffs start, without addressing your two most questionable positions, you get what happened to them.  They struggled against the Islanders, beat a depleted Sens team, and then got their ass kicked by a defense oriented, Western Conference style team.</p>

</p>

Darryl Sutter said it perfectly today.  he compared the Kings to the Bruins, which he is dead on, and then went on to say the Blackhawks are a completely different type of animal.  You will see very soon what he meant.</p>

</p>

Good luck.  You are going to need it.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bruinsfan37" data-cid="200122" data-time="1370911815">
<div>

oh really? then why do you guys keep talking about how great LA and Detroit are? And NESN is far superior to CSN Chicago or ESPN Chicago. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

At least the Chicago PD can keep terrorist attacks from happening at our marathons unlike your shitty ass city.</p>

Go eat some CHOWDAH AT THE PAHHHHHHHHHHHK!</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="200127" data-time="1370913346">
<div>

Damn, and I really wanted my Comcast tattoo too.</p>

</p>

Are you going to go down the next path of "the Patriots are better than the Bears," and "the Red Sox are better than..." or "The Departed was a way better film than The Untouchables."

Most of us have been through the dark times with this team.

You'd realize that not many of us sit by the radios waiting for ESPN to give us Hawks news.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

ESPN reports on anything but Basketball?  When?  </p>

</p>

Can we just start this series already?  That way Boston Fans can see the Hawks are not exactly the push over they just faced.   They had the best defense in the league during the regular season at 2.02 per and the 2nd best GF in the league during the regular season at 3.10.</p>

</p>

Those stats don't just happen by fluke.  IMO the Bruins are a better Kings at the moment.  Nothing more, nothing less.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsonov" data-cid="200141" data-time="1370916252">
<div>

At least the Chicago PD can keep terrorist attacks from happening at our marathons unlike your shitty ass city.</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Knock it off.  Have just a little class will ya.....</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="200134" data-time="1370914999">
<div>

I liked Boondock Saints.  The second one was a pile of shit.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

I really like the theme... LOL</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="200123" data-time="1370912438">
<div>

No one has. We were talking about the Bruins (including their strengths) until you showed up and started yapping about your boner making Penguins (whom you seriously have a love for but haven't faced it yet). And you keep trying to tell us that the Leafs and Rangers were tough opponents also. As a hockey fan and one who watched every game of every series..the idea that the Leafs/Rangers/Pens have any similarities to the Hawks is 100% laughable. I as a hockey fan can't sit back and allow that thought to emerge. I respect the game far to much to believe that dribble and that simplification. Again all you have to do is look at those teams defensive systems infront of the net and how they move the puck with their blueliners. They don't do it very well. You are in for a rude awakening of what fundamental hockey differences the Hawks bring to the table over those 3 teams. And again..if Boston doesn't correct their giveaways and turnover, which they have been having an issue with these playoffs, the Hawks unlike those 3 teams will make them pay esp if the puck is turned over to a Hawks blueliner. Its a quick transition game you haven't seen yet. </p>

</p>

I don't listen to or watch CSN or NESN. Dont get those networks and wouldn't watch or listen to them if I did. I watch hockey games. Well aware that the Bruins are a different team than who the Hawks have faced so far also...pretty fucking basic hockey knowledge there numb skull if not common fucking sense. You aren't swaying anyone here with your opinions, not really pissing anyone off either if that is your goal. Not because you are a Bruins fan..but because everything you spew out of your mouth is nonsense and the same recycled bull shit we here from other fans all the time. Been through it... Its boring..much like yourself. If you are doing anything at all you are simply making yourself sound stupid. But please..keep thinking you are doing a favor for the team you cheer for by coming on an oppositions message board and spewing your hockey 101 knowledge...then going back to whatever board you usually post on to pump your own ego (which is right fucking weird by the way but I know thats what you are doing). So far its been a good laugh. Only if real Bruin fans who knew the game could read your tripe. Im sure they would tell you the same thing..you are full of shit easily manipulated and rather fucking stupid.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Darryl Sutter just did and he's 100% correct.  Boston is the closest to a Western Conference team than ANY other Eastern Conference team. They are a better version of the LA Kings.  Style, system and over all play on the ice.</p>

</p>

Well maybe other than the frequent diving they appear to do.  He chose one or two, meanwhile there are several youtubes showing SEVERAL Bruins embellishing and then being called for it.</p>

</p>

The Bruins are even similar to LA down to the actual FO% which both teams are statistically better than the Hawks.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsonov" data-cid="200141" data-time="1370916252">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Shut your trap. You are making us all look bad. </p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="200147" data-time="1370916844">
<div>

Darryl Sutter just did and he's 100% correct.  Boston is the closest to a Western Conference team than ANY other Eastern Conference team. They are a better version of the LA Kings.  Style, system and over all play on the ice.</p>

</p>

Well maybe other than the frequent diving they appear to do.  He chose one or two, meanwhile there are several youtubes showing SEVERAL Bruins embellishing and then being called for it.</p>

</p>

The Bruins are even similar to LA down to the actual FO% which both teams are statistically better than the Hawks.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I would say Boston has better D and rolls 4 very good lines unlike the Kings. The loss of Campbell will hurt them though. </p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="200149" data-time="1370916925">
<div>

Shut your trap. You are making us all look bad. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

But I'm so close to being a career minus poster.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="200151" data-time="1370917000">
<div>

I would say Boston has better D and rolls 4 very good lines unlike the Kings. The loss of Campbell will hurt them though. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Which is why they are a better version.  D is a tad better and the offensive talent, IE four solid lines are better.  The style is almost identical.  </p>

</p>

Which is one of the reason I wanted to face the Bruins instead of the Pens.</p>

</p>

The Hawks typical have not matched well with teams that have serious offensive fire power.  See Edmonton Oiler games...</p>

</p>

Had Shero not imploded that locker room with so much disruption I have to think they might have fared a little better.  Who knows.</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsonov" data-cid="200153" data-time="1370917058">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

This is hockey, not life and death. Shut it</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsonov" data-cid="200153" data-time="1370917058">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

You're better than that.</p>

</p>

This series has ZERO to do with Bostons tragedy no matter how much they want to use that.  It has to do about hockey.</p>

</p>

</p>

And I didn't - that it just makes the rest of us look like shit when you do it.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="200143" data-time="1370916557">

Knock it off.  Have just a little class will ya.....</p></blockquote>

NOT possible for him, apparently.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="200155" data-time="1370917120">
<div>

Which is why they are a better version.  D is a tad better and the offensive talent, IE four solid lines are better.  The style is almost identical.  </p>

</p>

Which is one of the reason I wanted to face the Bruins instead of the Pens.</p>

</p>

The Hawks typical have not matched well with teams that have serious offensive fire power.  See Edmonton Oiler games...</p>

</p>

Had Shero not imploded that locker room with so much disruption I have to think they might have fared a little better.  Who knows.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'm in agreeance, did not like the moves made by the Pens at all. Still not sure how they went that cold, but they danced around the real issues and brought in too much.</p>

</p>

As my dad would say, "TOO MANY CHIEFS AND NOT ENOUGH INDIANS"</p>