SCF - 6/12 Game 1: Bruins (0) vs (0) Blackhawks 7:00PM NBCS

How long will it take the Hawks to dismantle the Bruins?

• 4 Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Games

• 6 Games

• 7 Games

• Wings in 7

• Total voters

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bruinsfan37" data-cid="200199" data-time="1370950539">
<div>

Well golly gee, if daryl sutter says the bruins and kings are similar, it mus be so....then logically speaking the blackhawks should win this in 5. Not much point in watching the series.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Exactly.... have fun watching the Hawks skate the Cup around the UC next week loser.</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="200172" data-time="1370918227">
<div>

Well considering the Hawks road record and the fact they've lost 1 home game in the playoffs, it could.  If the Bruins think they are going to sweep the Hawks as they just did the Pens, they have another thing coming. </p>

</p>

And I'm quite sure Juilen knows and has his team prepared for something they have yet faced in the playoffs, and or the regular season.   They never played the best team in the league this year, because it was in Chicago and the Conferences did not play each other.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

1991........Hawks swept there arch nemesis the Oilers to make to the Cup Final for the first time in forever. Then got swept by the mighty Penguins. Could the same hold true this year for the Bruins? Time will tell.</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bruinsfan37" data-cid="200199" data-time="1370950539">
<div>

Well golly gee, if daryl sutter says the bruins and kings are similar, it mus be so....then logically speaking the blackhawks should win this in 5. Not much point in watching the series.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Sounds good to me...............maybe watch a Kennedy family documentary for the next couple of weeks.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A guy posted this in a LinkedIn Blackhawks group I am in. If anyone is interested, I can send him a message so you can connect.</p>

</p>

"I am a Bruins season ticket holder with seats in Section 308 Row 10 on the aisle. Looking to trade my Game 3 tickets in Boston for tickets to Game 5 in Chicago. If you are interested please contact me at montalto.michael@gmail.com If you do not have a trade, I am willing to buy tickets to Game 5 so please let me know if you have something available. Thanks, Mike"</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Maiden" data-cid="200209" data-time="1370955707">
<div>

Sounds good to me...............maybe watch a Kennedy family documentary for the next couple of weeks.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Golly Gee I've done nothing but be rationale and I get Golly Gee.  Well you don't see me trolling on a Bruins fan site do you.  Go figure.</p>

</p>

Dumb fuck.</p>

R K

<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Golly Gee I'd listen to anything coming out of his mouth, a man who's played the game and won at just about almost every level before I'd listen to your dumb ass.</p>

</p>

Golly Gee....  Good luck....</p>

</p>

You are going to need it.</p>

</p>

</p>

And Tater, good luck to Bruins fans finding tickets in Chicago.  ROTFL</p>

</p>

Without paying 20 times face value that is....</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
GOLLY GEE????? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last time I heard that was in classic series Battman when Robin used to say it to Battman!! LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="200213" data-time="1370957394">
<div>And Tater, good luck to Bruins fans finding tickets in Chicago.  ROTFL

</p>

Without paying 20 times face value that is....</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Long shot, I know.</p>

I thought I'd post it just in case someone wanted to trade with the guy and go to a game in Boston.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Tater" data-cid="200218" data-time="1370961461">
<div>

Long shot, I know.</p>

I thought I'd post it just in case someone wanted to trade with the guy and go to a game in Boston.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

We're going to head out if gm 6 is a possible clincher.  Already secured the tickets.  Remember I know no one...</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Stu, quit being a fucken child with the negative hits on my posts, its getting old.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="200225" data-time="1370963529">
<div>

Stu, quit being a fucken child with the negative hits on my posts, its getting old.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Last time I checked I don't get 3 negatives per post.</p>

</p>

BTW lol NICE new title...  -3 career poster with the title "Stu Grimson".</p>

</p>

If only I can get there one day.  Only -59 to go</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Boston will win because it's the East's turn.... #nhlconspiracy /purple</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="200239" data-time="1370965852">
<div>

Boston will win because it's the East's turn.... #nhlconspiracy /purple</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Bergeron's series to lose!</p>

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bruinsfan37" data-cid="200028" data-time="1370890564">
<div>

yes, i would take good 2 way players like bergeron and datsyuk over fancy players like toews, crosby, kane and malkin.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Lol.  Now I know you don't watch other teams.  Did you miss the memo where Toews was nominated for the Selke?</p>

</p>

</p>

Go drive your "cah" off a bridge.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Super Douchiev" data-cid="200249" data-time="1370967808">

Lol.  Now I know you don't watch other teams.  Did you miss the memo where Toews was nominated for the Selke?

Go drive your "cah" off a bridge.</p></blockquote>

That was a real 'crash and burn' comment TSD... even from a Hawks fan.

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="200225" data-time="1370963529">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I dont know what the minus does or even reading the thread anymore but...</p>

</p>

</p>

MINUS TO YOU!!!</p>

</p>

Oh yeah, I did it, BRING IT!! BAM!</p>