SCF-6/17 Game 3: Blackhawks (1) vs Bruins (1) NBCS 7PM CST.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Maybe in game 3 all the Hawk shots that actually cross the line prior to the referee blowing the whistle will count as goals.</p>

This subject is becoming a broken record.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Maiden" data-cid="201186" data-time="1371431136">
<div>

Maybe in game 3 all the Hawk shots that actually cross the line prior to the referee blowing the whistle will count as goals.</p>

This subject is becoming a broken record.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Even worse it wasn't Ohalleran it was Mcauly.  What a blown fucking call.  Would have been 2-0.  Boston given a gift.</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="201187" data-time="1371432138">
<div>

Even worse it wasn't Ohalleran it was Mcauly.  What a blown fucking call.  Would have been 2-0.  Boston given a gift.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I couldn't see the game, do to some family issues, But I saw the highlights. Did Eddie and Doc agree with the call?</p>

Maiden

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201193" data-time="1371437990">
<div>

I couldn't see the game, do to some family issues, But I saw the highlights. Did Eddie and Doc agree with the call?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Craig Simpson on HNIC felt it should have been a goal and also went off on how "enough is enough" with the referees's bailing out using I was "GOING" TO blow the play dead but just didn't get to it yet.</p>

Of course asshole know nothing about the game Glenn Healy disagreed like usual. That guy is a d-bag.</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Maiden" data-cid="201194" data-time="1371439221">
<div>

Craig Simpson on HNIC felt it should have been a goal and also went off on how "enough is enough" with the referees's bailing out using I was "GOING" TO blow the play dead but just didn't get to it yet.</p>

Of course asshole know nothing about the game Glenn Healy disagreed like usual. That guy is a d-bag.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I just don't get it, this is why an over rule should come into play, especially in the playoffs, I don't care if it make the game longer, but the Coach should have a review of play at least one per game. This is a major event for a screw up call like that, and heard this was his first game playoff game too, WTF!? Again here is my opinion on these NHL playoff games, and it was mentioned in the first two games. They said after a clear tripping was not called, Wydman said looks like the refs are going to let them play. Well If they are going to do that, isn't it then somewhat in their hand on how it might be played out, if its tripping and everyone see's it, why do you call it when you decide and not when you decide. THAT to me is calling a game. NO other way you can explain it that will make me think other wise, and im not just saying this cause of the Hawks, it goes for every team...ITS BULLSHIT, and it comes to my conclusion that the league whats no upper hand from one team over the other, especially if its a great rivalry and is high in ratings.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rock on and win one.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

hawks.jpg
</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win. And I expect Toews and Kane to have big nights, enough of this inefficient shit. Especially Toews, time to lead and actually put up some points, you don't win games with just ~*intangibles*~.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="201187" data-time="1371432138">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

Even worse, the no-goal call should have been turned over on review.  This was McCauley's first Cup game.  Should be his last.  with the Hawks luck, if the Finals go 7 games, McCauley and Walkom will referee it.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201193" data-time="1371437990">
<div>

Did Eddie and Doc agree with the call?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Eddie only gives his opinion on which horse to pick.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="201205" data-time="1371450163">
<div>

Even worse, the no-goal call should have been turned over on review.  This was McCauley's first Cup game.  Should be his last.  with the Hawks luck, if the Finals go 7 games, McCauley and Walkom will referee it.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Walkom isn't one of the officials in the final series. Brad Watson, Wes McCauley, Dan O'Halloran and Chris Rooney are the referees who are calling this series.</p>

GrimlockAutobot

Liked Posts:
Holding Down The Fort in the Baltimore /Philly Are
Hawks vs Bruins in Beantown tonight.

I'm a diehard Hawks fan of 20+ years and I'll say that I don't like our chances in this game or in the series. Losing home ice hurt this team's chances... ALOT.

We haven't won a game 3 at all in this year's playoffs and I don't expect to that trend to change tonight.

I think we'll be headed back to game 5 in Chicago with a 3-1 deficit to overcome.

Just my opinion and I sincerely hope I'm wrong so take it FWIW.

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a good feeling that the 'Hawks are going to win their first game 3 of these playoffs tonight!</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead Boston Bruins fan in the road?

A: There are skid marks in front of the dog

Did you hear that Boston's hockey team doesn't have a website?

A: They can't string three "Ws" together.

Q: What do the Boston Bruins and the Titanic have in common?

A: They both look good until they hit the ice!</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="GrimlockAutobot" data-cid="201209" data-time="1371467969">
<div>

Hawks vs Bruins in Beantown tonight.

I'm a diehard Hawks fan of 20+ years and I'll say that I don't like our chances in this game or in the series. Losing home ice hurt this team's chances... ALOT.

We haven't won a game 3 at all in this year's playoffs and I don't expect to that trend to change tonight.

I think we'll be headed back to game 5 in Chicago with a 3-1 deficit to overcome.

Just my opinion and I sincerely hope I'm wrong so take it FWIW.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Because they lost 1 game?</p>

</p>

You realize that TOR won 2 in Boston, right?</p>

</p>

It's a 7 game series.  The only time home ice is the difference, is in a game 7, it's an advantage. </p>

</p>

It's not easy to win a Stanley Cup.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201212" data-time="1371475510">
<div>

Because they lost 1 game?</p>

</p>

You realize that TOR won 2 in Boston, right?</p>

</p>

It's a 7 game series.  The only time home ice is the difference, is in a game 7, it's an advantage. </p>

</p>

It's not easy to win a Stanley Cup.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Glass half empty.......</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="201213" data-time="1371476842">
<div>

Glass half empty.......</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Seriously...</p>

</p>

I was reading threads elsewhere (so not just here)...and it kills me.  This team wasn't even picked to be top 3 in the conference...and here they are with a best of 5 to win the Cup, versus BOS which is fielding as close as the exact same team they won the Cup with.</p>

</p>

They run off the best regular season in not just their history, but one in the NHL - and I read "Regular season means nothing"</p>

This team is too soft, needed more grit...GM didn't address this during the trade deadline...they're not built for playoffs</p>

Beat Minny - but Minny sucks...just wait.</p>

Go down 3-1 to DET - See, this team was over rated.  Out coached.  Too soft/not playoff built.  How many wins did LA have at home in a row in thhe playoffs? And they did it without their best Dman in Keith.</p>

VS LA - They'll pound CHI physically.  LA in 4.  CHI won't be able to handle their size.</p>

</p>

And now it's 1-1. Both games at times, each team took over the game.  Either team could be up 2-0....makes sense it's 1-1.  It's been about as even as possible.</p>

</p>

Some people write the Hawks need to play the full 60, Q is the "reason" they lost game 2, needs to juggle lines more/but then read some think he needs to just roll 4. </p>

</p>

Both teams are very good teams.  Winning or losing game 3 - isn't the series.  Nor will winning/losing game 4.  The series is never over until one team wins 4 games.  Neither team, OR COACH wants to lose.  At this point, it comes down to execution, timely saves, timely goals, playing perfect and/or capitalizing on mistakes.  No one should get fired/traded if a team loses/wins.  The guys want to win (on both sides)...and will play the full 60+ as hard as they can, regardless of "what some think" that they're not.</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Its going to be very very hard to win in Boston, Toronto did it while boston had no gotten to that game 7 come back, I think that comeback sparked Boston big time. IT will be very tough. I have said I like the way we play better away then we do at home. So we'll see.</p>

WiHawksFan

Liked Posts:
I'm up for sitting Bollig for Stalberg. Hawks can't afford another misplayed puck along the boards that leads to a (game winning) goal.</p>