SCF-6/17 Game 3: Blackhawks (1) vs Bruins (1) NBCS 7PM CST.

R K

I'm sure they expected him to play.  Hossa MO is that if he's not 100% he doesn't play.  People just don't make that shit up.  Which is one of the reason so many were ripping him, as it's the fucking Stanley Cup Final!!</p>

</p>

Fuck Keith got 7 teeth knocked out and missed 3 shifts.  How Q can get blamed, while expecting Hossa to play, is a mystery.  I'm pretty sure Q expected him to play.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="201664" data-time="1371651341">
<div>

I'm sure they expected him to play.  Hossa MO is that if he's not 100% he doesn't play.  People just don't make that shit up.  Which is one of the reason so many were ripping him, as it's the fucking Stanley Cup Final!!</p>

</p>

Fuck Keith got 7 teeth knocked out and missed 3 shifts.  How Q can get blamed, while expecting Hossa to play, is a mystery.  I'm pretty sure Q expected him to play.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Fucking euros....</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="201664" data-time="1371651341">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You are 100% correct. There are several things he's particular about...including his center, what wing he plays on, etc</p>

</p>

And Q was protecting him on this 'injury'...and gets lit up.  It's why everyone that plays for him likes him.  I'm sure everyone in the locker room knows the story/what happened...and that's really all that matters.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201677" data-time="1371652946">
<div>

You are 100% correct. There are several things he's particular about...including his center, what wing he plays on, etc</p>

</p>

And Q was protecting him on this 'injury'...and gets lit up.  It's why everyone that plays for him likes him.  I'm sure everyone in the locker room knows the story/what happened...and that's really all that matters.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Q was put in a difficult position when Hossa said he would not play.  What Hossa says, Hossa gets.  Another MO...</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201652" data-time="1371650750">
<div>

I heard the same thing...about the "possible" he may not be able to go...but the fact he didn't kind of took a few people by surprise</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'm more shocked he is playing tonight</p>

</p>

Most players would need to have been shot to miss a Cup FInal game. </p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="201687" data-time="1371655377">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

And even then.......</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Sopel would play after getting shot.   Twice.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="201687" data-time="1371655377">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

In the brain</p>

</p>

...and they'd still wanna play.</p>

</p>

My guess is like Horton, Hossa has un upper body injury that he's favoring and he tweeked it on the shot he took in warm-ups.  Hopefully he can go tonight. </p>

</p>

Horton left game 1 on what looked like a benign play. Came back in game two (We should have checked him every opportunity we had).</p>

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
:-v

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well I am a bigfoot not the smartest thing atiund

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fisch was super mad, arez wanted to light Rask on fire and a lot of pissed of people. If it wasn't locked a good candidate to be necrobumped