SCF-6/17 Game 3: Blackhawks (1) vs Bruins (1) NBCS 7PM CST.

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201571" data-time="1371588685">
<div>

thats two more then us that have made a difference in the game, right? and your wrong the second one came when bolland stepped on the ice, but to give you credit, he did not get a chance to get in the picture. BUT regardless, I will not give you a break when this shit hole PP unit can't get it toghter for the past two fucken years...NO EXCUSE!  BUt keep focusing on the -52 that some fucken idiots have nothing better to do, other then follow the leader game.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I said the END of a 5 on 3.  What part dont you get about that. </p>

</p>

And I'm not sure they make the diifference in GM#2.  They don't disallow our good goal we win.</p>

</p>

Besides you already mailed the series in earlier today...  Dude relax.  it's 2-1.  They play 7 games...</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BigPete" data-cid="201556" data-time="1371584943">
<div>

Our coach RULES!  Q for president!  Q is the greatest coach ever, haven't you seen his record?!?!? </p>

</p>

Q can suck my big fat dick and GTFO of Chicago this summer.  He was given a massively talented team in his first two years and won a cup with a bunch of young, hard nosed players.  This year he was given a (supposedly) more talented team, had a great regular season, and has struggled in many ways in every series this post season.  This team wins in spite of him and his assistant coaches.  The PP blows and we can't score more than two goals yet we have seven of the top 100 players in the league and a productive supporting cast (at least they were prior to this round). </p>

</p>

It's really fucking simple Q:</p>

Bickell - Toews - Kane</p>

Saad - Sharp - Hossa</p>

Shaw - Bolland - Stahlberg</p>

Kruger - Handzus - Frolik</p>

</p>

AND DON'T CHANGE THEM EVERY TWO MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

</p>

Lindy Ruff ???</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201567" data-time="1371588159">
<div>

Look, if you can't score on a PP, your chances of winning the cup are 0. Its as simple as that, Boston is dismal on the PP, but they have found a way to score on whats suppose to be the best PK unit in the NHL.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Kings were 12th on the pp last season in the playoffs out of 16 teams ..they won the cup. Scored 3 pp goals in the final however only 1 can be deemed as a timely pp goal the other 2 came when LA had a good lead on the Devils regardless. Hawks need to find that timely pp goal for sure..they don't need to explode on it every time. shaw was close last night but even that may have been too little too late..but you never know. We are all frustrated with the PP..none more than the players as can be told by their body language on the ice. Like pez said earlier the most frustrating thing is the Hawks pp isn't even threatening. Thats the issue.</p>

</p>

That's a myth about the pp winning teams cups anyways. It helps but its not the x factor everyone thinks it is and its certainly doesn't take a teams chances to winning down to 0. Thats a slight over reaction to something that has indeed been frustrating. Again it doesn't hurt the chances but its not the be all and end all. </p>

</p>

Game 4 is all that I can think about now anyways. Game 3's in the past. Its a must win in my opinion and I still predict its a split home and home. Hawks can find a way to take game 4 but its going to be another tight one. There aren't going to be mind blowing dominant blowouts this series. Last night might become the biggest goal difference in a single game this series.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
And yes Q isn't going anywhere in the post season unless he himself steps down. Get the thought out of your head now about the franchise firing Q if the Hawks lose. That's simply not happening. Has never been a coach to my knowledge that has ever been fired after taking a team to a cup final let alone the reg season record the Hawks pulled off. And the players do not win in spite of the coach. That's a load of bs the Q haters have been spewing for years now.</p>

</p>

If you dont like line juggling then you dont like line juggling. some of us have no real issues with it. Ill take line juggling over a non line juggling coach any time. AV didn't make a single adjustment against the Bruins 2 years ago and look where that took him come the series end. Its all after the fact shit anyways. What happened if Qs line juggling had worked last night as it has in the past? This conversation wouldn't be taking place. You need to take gambles as a coach sometimes. Some do it a bit too much and others don't do it enough. Julien isn't one who juggles much but he did late in game 2 with his 3rd line which has now been the line that has the Bruins up 2-1.</p>

</p>

Too many people forget about the line juggling that has worked and focus on those that haven't. Short term memories..i have one myself.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201479" data-time="1371563900">
<div>

It was a great season boys and girls.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

OVER !!!!! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ?</p>

</p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BigPete" data-cid="201556" data-time="1371584943">
<div>

Our coach RULES!  Q for president!  Q is the greatest coach ever, haven't you seen his record?!?!? </p>

</p>

Q can suck my big fat dick and GTFO of Chicago this summer.  He was given a massively talented team in his first two years and won a cup with a bunch of young, hard nosed players.  This year he was given a (supposedly) more talented team, had a great regular season, and has struggled in many ways in every series this post season.  This team wins in spite of him and his assistant coaches.  The PP blows and we can't score more than two goals yet we have seven of the top 100 players in the league and a productive supporting cast (at least they were prior to this round). </p>

</p>

It's really fucking simple Q:</p>

Bickell - Toews - Kane</p>

Saad - Sharp - Hossa</p>

Shaw - Bolland - Stahlberg</p>

Kruger - Handzus - Frolik</p>

</p>

AND DON'T CHANGE THEM EVERY TWO MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

My biggest fucking problem with Q is, with all the random shit he has put together(like Kruger, Frolik, Toews last night???) he has YET to put Sharp at center and fucking KEEP him there. HE IS THE BEST OPTION THIS TEAM HAS FOR A #2 CENTER! Why hasn't it happened? Sharp himself admitted he would gladly play there if asked. Bowman said it is always an option. Yet, Q hasn't done it. He also refuses to put Toews and Kane together for more than a shift. He puts them together, they have a great shift and generate some offense, and the next shift they're apart again? Seriously, what the fuck? Sometimes you can see what he's trying to do, but most of the time, there's absolutely no discernible logic to the lines he throw together.</p>

</p>

The ineptitude of the PP alone should be enough to get his new buddy Kompon fired EEEEMEDIATELY once this season is over.</p>

BigPete

Liked Posts:
Jason, Q was fired from the Blues mid season after several winning years and decent playoff appearances. You can't tell me the Bowmans aren't tired of his lineup shit and PP woes. He got his asst and got rid of Havy and the PP is WORSE!

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BigPete" data-cid="201581" data-time="1371596143">
<div>

Jason, Q was fired from the Blues mid season after several winning years and decent playoff appearances. You can't tell me the Bowmans aren't tired of his lineup shit and PP woes. He got his asst and got rid of Havy and the PP is WORSE!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

He hasn't lost the Cup yet.</p>

</p>

Everyone needs to step away from the ledge.</p>

</p>

</p>

And if Sr. Bowman has something to get off his chest, you can bet he will.   I don't think he asks if you want his opinion.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bookjones" data-cid="201552" data-time="1371582017">
<div>

30m8v7t.png
</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

He didn't want to tip his hand??? How would Ben Smith taking warm-up tip his hand? Is it somehow an advantage for Boston to know that Smith is playing instead of Hossa, even if they were somehow able to discern that from Smith skating in warmups? He could be playing for ANYONE. OH NO, SMITH IS PLAYING INSTEAD OF HOSSA. BETTER ADJUST! :lol: They have an extra forward take warmups all the time. Ben didn't know there was even a chance he would be playing, or his mom, who he had lunch with earlier in the day, would have stayed for the game...</p>

</p>

Basically Q didn't know WHO he was going to put into the lineup until Hossa said he couldn't go. This despite knowing after game 2 that he might not be ready for the next game... How does this make any sense and how do you not have a contingency plan in case he can't play? Nice preparation there.... Now the team looking like they were completely unprepared to play last night makes a lot more sense. The coach wasn't even prepared to coach.</p>

R K

Funny since Smith has been in warm ups several times through out the playoffs.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Funny or sad? How do you not at least let Smith know he MIGHT play so he can prepare? I mean, you take a guy that hasn't played a game in what, two months, and then throw him into the SCF without even warming up or allowing him to prepare?</p>

</p>

Sharp says Smith didn't go through any of the game day preparation like lunch or a nap, he didn't ask his mom to stay for the game, but Q says he knew he might be playing and they just didn't want to tip their hand? Yeah, I call bullshit.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
The way the Hawks are playing isn't what worries me the most, the way Task is playing does. We are having solid games ans execution but he is single handedly winning these games. That aside game 3 actually was a bad performance on the whole. We can still win but we need Rask to have an average game or two instead of standing on his head game in and game out. I just hope Crawford's exceptional performances arent lost in this. Still optimistic that we win the series, just hate to see the bad game on my birthday...

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
twitter knows all..twitter has the answers for everything twitter is in the dressing room and on the bench. twitter is everywhere.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Thanks for that random tidbit of information.... but I don't follow twitter.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
you just did</p>

</p>

</p>

some of the bs that spews out of peoples mouths after a loss is incredible. read into things waaay to much. This board sucks after a loss...big time.</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="201596" data-time="1371599183">
<div>

you just did</p>

</p>

</p>

some of the bs that spews out of peoples mouths after a loss is incredible. read into things waaay to much. This board sucks after a loss...big time.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

So now you know where I get my information from? I actually listened to those words come right out of Q's own mouth on Comcast Sports, not even 10 minutes ago. I just chose that post to quote because it's exactly what he said. Nothing I got came from twitter. It came from interviews with them that I listened to with my own two ears.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="201590" data-time="1371598466">
<div>

Funny or sad? How do you not at least let Smith know he MIGHT play so he can prepare? I mean, you take a guy that hasn't played a game in what, two months, and then throw him into the SCF without even warming up or allowing him to prepare?</p>

</p>

Sharp says Smith didn't go through any of the game day preparation like lunch or a nap, he didn't ask his mom to stay for the game, but Q says he knew he might be playing and they just didn't want to tip their hand? Yeah, I call bullshit.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

What exactly is it you call bullshit on?</p>