SCF-6/17 Game 3: Blackhawks (1) vs Bruins (1) NBCS 7PM CST.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
 And who ever is putting that negaitve mark after each of my post, grow up and act like an adult.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201499" data-time="1371565802">
<div>

ignore button, buddy, thats all you got to do, What you think this room was created for only Hawks fans to agree??? this place was created for people to have different views on the game...I guess you weren't around in the O boards cause that what you sound like. Maybe you belong there since no one can disagree of what they are doing. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

AAhhh...the smart, rational fans came here?  Yeah...maybe I need to go there so I can piss and moan after going down 2-1 in the cup final.</p>

</p>

And maybe a lot of people minus you because they don't agree with you?</p>

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
these new 3 game series are frustrating. fuck.

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201494" data-time="1371565609">
<div>

You cant put Detroit in the same breath as Boston. I think its the power play thats blowing me up, how many FUCKEN CHANCES DO YOU NEED TO SCORE A GOAL. I mean do they not watch film on other teams that successful on the PP. Moving around opens up lanes, that power play 101!!!!!! FOR GOD SAKES! </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You're right Detroit can be put above Boston since they made the playoffs 22 years straight</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="whiteevo" data-cid="201504" data-time="1371566593">
<div>

these new 3 game series are frustrating. fuck.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

LMAO</p>

</p>

Dude....go to the O boards with thinking the Hawks are still in it.  That attitude that they still are in a series is ridiculous.</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Im sorry people, don't mean to be a downer, but IM just upset of the lack of play last night. Hossa missing was huge as it showed. I just want to see that cup hoisted up soooo bad again. To see them come this far and accomplish so much, this last game felt like it was over. If they win Wed. I will eat crow and gladly. It just needs to be well done.</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201503" data-time="1371566275">
<div>

AAhhh...the smart, rational fans came here?  Yeah...maybe I need to go there so I can piss and moan after going down 2-1 in the cup final.</p>

</p>

And maybe a lot of people minus you because they don't agree with you?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I consider myself a rational fan, and being down 2-1 in a series is not a big thing IMO</p>

</p>

but the way they played last night is </p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="201501" data-time="1371565965">
<div>

People can spin stats all they want.

Stuy from the 300 level tweeted that 21/25 teams losing game 3 after a 1-1 series tie lose the SC.</p>

</p>

All post season I've been reading/hearing odds that are in the favor of Hawk's opponents. </p>

</p>

"Never tell me the odds"</p>

-Han Solo</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

75% of all teams that win game 1, win the Stanley Cup.  Funny how stats work.</p>

</p>

They are down 2-1.   They win tomorrow it's 2-2 with another 3 game series.</p>

</p>

Holy over fucking reaction.  You'd think our fan base is 12.  Wait, it may be.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rex" data-cid="201516" data-time="1371571294">
<div>

I consider myself a rational fan, and being down 2-1 in a series is not a big thing IMO</p>

</p>

but the way they played last night is </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

It's not the first time this playoffs.  Check out gm #2 in Chicago against the Wings.</p>

R K

I'm impressed with the Bruins and how they are taking space away from the Hawks.</p>

</p>

I wanted to see the passion in the last two minutes, in the first period though.  To little, to late.</p>

</p>

Get em tomorrow and things get right back in gear.</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="201518" data-time="1371571498">
<div>

It's not the first time this playoffs.  Check out gm #2 in Chicago against the Wings.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'm aware</p>

</p>

can we fucking put Toews and Kane together now?</p>

</p>

Most disturbing fact I heard about last night (and hope it's not true) Chara was in the locker room for over four minutes during the game, Toews didn't get a single shift. </p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I don't think it was 4 game minutes...i think he missed 1 or 2 shifts at best</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201521" data-time="1371572189">
<div>

I don't think it was 4 game minutes...i think he missed 1 or 2 shifts at best</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

hope so, I worked though the first. </p>

</p>

Either say, that's two shifts without the top line, when the top D man is out. </p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="201519" data-time="1371571804">
<div>

I'm impressed with the Bruins and how they are taking space away from the Hawks.</p>

</p>

I wanted to see the passion in the last two minutes, in the first period though.  To little, to late.</p>

</p>

Get em tomorrow and things get right back in gear.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Like I said earlier, give a lot of credit to the Bruins. They are doing a phenomenal job. Hopefully the Hawks can counter that in game 4.</p>

</p>

I'm not pissing my pants, yet...</p>

dlrob315

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
chi_e_king11_576.jpg
</p>

</p>

</p>

"TOO BIG, TOO STRONG, TOO LONG, TOO FAST, TOO GOOD!"</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="201519" data-time="1371571804">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

This! or the first period last Saturday.  No one can compete with us when we play this way.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Would it have been better if the Hawks would have played balls to the wall, all over BOS...and Rask manages to steal/win the game?</p>

</p>

Hawks didn't play their best...and only lost 2-0.  Still had plenty of chances to stay in the game.</p>

Come out and play a better game 4, and finish chances.  This team only scored 1g in the last 2 games...and the good thing is - they're better than that.  I look forward to a game 4 matchup and to tie the series up...as I'm sure everyone in their dressing room does as well</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I'd rather they sucked it up and lost in regulation than busted their balls and lost in another OT game. That's for sure. Come out fresh and ready to play in game 4. If not, I don't like their chances of winning three straight against Boston.</p>

</p>

If Hossa is out....well....I don't like their chances anyway.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The only reason it was 2-0 was because Crawford was phenominal.  He would have stolen that game if the skaters actually gave him a game to steal.</p>

</p>

Based on the way we played, he has to one-up Hextall and score goals *with* the goalie in net.</p>

</p>

Everyone else should be ashamed of themselves. If they had enough energy to fight in the waning minutes it's because they were not playing the rect of the game hard enough; they were leaving stuff on the table and that will lose the series for them.</p>

</p>

If we lose because they're bigger, faster, stronger, or of Rask steals the games, okay, that sucks but it's a bit easier to swallow than any other excuse for last nights play:  lack of heart, lack of conditioning, being too tired, injuries, etc.  Any of those are reason enough to not be worthy of the cup.</p>

</p>

Are we out and the series over? 

Of course not.</p>

</p>

But the coaches and the players need to give themselves a rectal craniectomy and know that if they want the cup, they're going to have the bleed for it.  They're going to have to fight like it was game 1; go into the dirty areas, get garbage goals.  They're going to have to re-think the anemic PP and be willing to take pain to win.</p>

</p>

Boston's doing that.  We didn't last night nor in the 2nd, OT, and most of the 3rd in game 2.  We showed we're capable. No excuse to not be in game 4.</p>