SCF-6/17 Game 3: Blackhawks (1) vs Bruins (1) NBCS 7PM CST.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201479" data-time="1371563900">
<div>

It was a great season boys and girls.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Great....go the fuck away and jump back on the wagon in October</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sky is falling.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="201466" data-time="1371538450">
<div>

The Hawks don't practice the PP. I'm pretty sure Q admitted to as much after game 2, actually.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

They practice the PP, unfortunately for them and most NHL teams this short season has left little time for any real practices.  Mostly skates and work outs.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsonov" data-cid="201474" data-time="1371559792">
<div>

lol only down 1 in the series</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Seriously.  They are NOT allowed to trail a series - EVER</p>

</p>

No team has ever come back from being down 2-1.  Ever.</p>

</p>

BOS was shut out twice the year they won the cup in the Final.  They were down 3-2 in that series as well.  I could have sworn I read somewhere that a team needs to win 4 to win a series.</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201480" data-time="1371564014">
<div>

Great....go the fuck away and jump back on the wagon in October</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Please, like what my eyes saw yesterday and the last two games is going to change anything, AND THIS BANDWAGON SHIT THAT YOUR ******* ALWAYS TALK ABOUT LIKE YOUR THE ONLY HAWKS FANS THAT EXISTS is funny as hell! What the hell is going to change?????? Boston wants it more, IM sorry for speaking the true, I am not going to sit here and hold the anger in like you people and think NO NO THEY WILL COME BACK, if they can great im as happy as anyone, but I also see the shit thats going on, Toews is back to being frustrated, our PP is a joke, we can't shoot for shit. But I guess the only thing thats missing is something devastating to happen in Chicago, cause it sure looks like thats the story line in the playoffs with Boston.  </p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201483" data-time="1371564320">
<div>

Seriously.  They are NOT allowed to trail a series - EVER</p>

</p>

No team has ever come back from being down 2-1.  Ever.</p>

</p>

BOS was shut out twice the year they won the cup in the Final.  They were down 3-2 in that series as well.  I could have sworn I read somewhere that a team needs to win 4 to win a series.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

WE ARE LUCKY TO COME OUT WITH ONE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Since everyone loves to feed off of stats, show me something from yesterdays game to tell me this series is going to change in Hawks favor.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201486" data-time="1371564517">
<div>

Please, like what my eyes saw yesterday and the last two games is going to change anything, AND THIS BANDWAGON SHIT THAT YOUR ******* ALWAYS TALK ABOUT LIKE YOUR THE ONLY HAWKS FANS THAT EXISTS is funny as hell! What the hell is going to change?????? Boston wants it more, IM sorry for speaking the true, I am not going to sit here and hold the anger in like you people and think NO NO THEY WILL COME BACK, if they can great im as happy as anyone, but I also see the shit thats going on, Toews is back to being frustrated, our PP is a joke, we can't shoot for shit. But I guess the only thing thats missing is something devastating to happen in Chicago, cause it sure looks like thats the story line in the playoffs with Boston.  </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Breathe dude breathe. We came back in the Detroit series and frankly looked worse and I admit to being one of the people that said we were done against Detroit. If this team decides to show up and play like they can we aren't done. Now if the team we seen in game 3 shows up again, yeah we are toast.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201488" data-time="1371564714">
<div>

Since everyone loves to feed off of stats, show me something from yesterdays game to tell me this series is going to change in Hawks favor.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'm your huckleberry. We beat Detroit being down 3-1.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Seriously....then go the fuck away.</p>

</p>

They lost game 2 in OT.  And this was after the Hawks played back to back mulitple OT games.</p>

</p>

They lost 2-0 last night.  And made mistakes.</p>

</p>

Yeah...they don't "want it". They play their whole lives for this...but don't "want it".</p>

</p>

They lost a Cup Final game 2-0 and are down 2-1 in the series.  Did they not "want it" versus DET when they went down 3-1?  Or down 2-1 to NASH in 2010?</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201491" data-time="1371564857">
<div>

Seriously....then go the fuck away.</p>

</p>

They lost game 2 in OT.  And this was after the Hawks played back to back mulitple OT games.</p>

</p>

They lost 2-0 last night.  And made mistakes.</p>

</p>

Yeah...they don't "want it". They play their whole lives for this...but don't "want it".</p>

</p>

They lost a Cup Final game 2-0 and are down 2-1 in the series.  Did they not "want it" versus DET when they went down 3-1?  Or down 2-1 to NASH in 2010?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

IM pissed dude IM PISSED! I love this team so much that its really really frustrating to see games like yesterday, but yesterdays games seem to be more and more commen with this team, Boston for the past three games so far has played their game. HOW LONG will it take for the Hawks to find their game???? IT does not seem to look like its going to happen, thus why Im acting the way I am. IS it over NO, but after yesterday it sure seems like it.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201488" data-time="1371564714">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You're first problem is you see it as a game and not a series. </p>

</p>

Here -</p>

Gm 1 - out shoot them 87 (40 were blocked) to 60 (23 blocked)..shots were 31-14 in the 2nd and 3rd period in Hawks favor</p>

Gm 2 - out shoot them 52 (18 were blocked) to 44 (16 blocked)..dominated first half of game including 19-4 in the 1st</p>

Gm 3 - they capitialized on Hawks mistakes. Took bad penalties. They won 1 period....the other 2 were tied/even.  That's what you want on the fucking road in the Final.  Tie as many periods as you can...and win one.  Hawks lost one period in last nights game.  That's what players/coaches look at.  They had plenty of opportunities they didn't capitalize on.  Seabrook/Kane missing great opportunities.  Bickell hitting post.  Shaw's tip just missing.  Keith's pass to Toews misses open net.</p>

</p>

They're down 2-1.  That's all it is.  Whether they lost 1-0 or 10-0....it counts as one fucking win.  But it's over so go away so I don't have to read your crap</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Supra" data-cid="201489" data-time="1371564784">
<div>

Breathe dude breathe. We came back in the Detroit series and frankly looked worse and I admit to being one of the people that said we were done against Detroit. If this team decides to show up and play like they can we aren't done. Now if the team we seen in game 3 shows up again, yeah we are toast.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You cant put Detroit in the same breath as Boston. I think its the power play thats blowing me up, how many FUCKEN CHANCES DO YOU NEED TO SCORE A GOAL. I mean do they not watch film on other teams that successful on the PP. Moving around opens up lanes, that power play 101!!!!!! FOR GOD SAKES! </p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ashor-redtribe" data-cid="201492" data-time="1371565342">
<div>

IM pissed dude IM PISSED! I love this team so much that its really really frustrating to see games like yesterday, but yesterdays games seem to be more and more commen with this team, Boston for the past three games so far has played their game. HOW LONG will it take for the Hawks to find their game???? IT does not seem to look like its going to happen, thus why Im acting the way I am. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

It's pretty easy-</p>

The Hawks awful PP needs to net a couple.  If that happens, the series shifts in their favor.  Crawford has been phenomenal between the pipes.</p>

Right now the Hawks are being outscored 7-5, and even though so many people were bitching about how poor they played last night, they were in that game.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
They're in the Stanley Cup Final....and BOS (which is the exact same roster/team for the last 3yrs...including the one that won the cup)-  has scored a total of 2 more goals so far.  I would say it's pretty even.</p>

</p>

Hawks have had a few winners on their team and I'm sure they'd punch any team mate in the face that would cry that "it's over" after 3gms and being down 2-1.</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201493" data-time="1371565514">
<div>

You're first problem is you see it as a game and not a series. </p>

</p>

Here -</p>

Gm 1 - out shoot them 87 (40 were blocked) to 60 (23 blocked)..shots were 31-14 in the 2nd and 3rd period in Hawks favor</p>

Gm 2 - out shoot them 52 (18 were blocked) to 44 (16 blocked)..dominated first half of game including 19-4 in the 1st</p>

Gm 3 - they capitialized on Hawks mistakes. Took bad penalties. They won 1 period....the other 2 were tied/even.  That's what you want on the fucking road in the Final.  Tie as many periods as you can...and win one.  Hawks lost one period in last nights game.  That's what players/coaches look at.  They had plenty of opportunities they didn't capitalize on.  Seabrook/Kane missing great opportunities.  Bickell hitting post.  Shaw's tip just missing.  Keith's pass to Toews misses open net.</p>

</p>

They're down 2-1.  That's all it is.  Whether they lost 1-0 or 10-0....it counts as one fucking win.  But it's over so go away so I don't have to read your crap</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

ignore button, buddy, thats all you got to do, What you think this room was created for only Hawks fans to agree??? this place was created for people to have different views on the game...I guess you weren't around in the O boards cause that what you sound like. Maybe you belong there since no one can disagree of what they are doing. </p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
I feel like the momentum totally shifted when that disallowed goal happened in game two.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
People can spin stats all they want.

Stuy from the 300 level tweeted that 21/25 teams losing game 3 after a 1-1 series tie lose the SC.</p>

</p>

All post season I've been reading/hearing odds that are in the favor of Hawk's opponents. </p>

</p>

"Never tell me the odds"</p>

-Han Solo</p>