dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Good God, I hate NBA basketball and even I know the odds for the draft lottery no longer favor the worst team to any great degree.
Here is the current odds.

New York Knicks: 13-52 (14.0 percent odds)
Phoenix Suns: 15-51 (14.0 percent odds)
Cleveland Cavaliers: 16-49 (14.0 percent odds)
Chicago Bulls: 19-47 (12.5 percent odds)

Yes i understand that they changed the odds and i am a NBA fan and am a Knicks fan which is the reason why i said the Knicks are getting Zion. Also when you've been a Knicks fan as long as i have you understand that what will really happen is they'll end up with the worst record and still drop as far as they actually can which would be to the 5th pick.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Im pretty much all in on Coleman

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Those are really bad teams, of course they improve.

We are talking about going from really good to great.

i'm not saying he's a game breaker, i'm saying he's better moving the chains than anybody those teams have....I was really disagreeing with whoever said there are guys like him in every draft....

msadows

Liked Posts:
The Knicks are getting Zion but the Bulls would look real nice with Ja Morant running the point and Z.Lavine at SG and Dunn backing up Morant.

Knicks aren't getting shit. The Bulls have better odds to get the #1 pick than the #4 pick.

Still plenty of a chance he's in chicago.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
So...if Bears are in on Bell, then did the Davis signing preclude/hint at the 'impending' Jordan Howard trade?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I expect a desperate team, which only happens in season, would give you more for him.

The issue is that while Howard is productive his skill set is easily found. As Josh Norris from Rotoworld said “there are Jordan Howard’s in every draft”. Now trading for him takes out the risk of missing on the guy in the draft.

I expect the Bears may get higher than a 5th, but we will have to see how free agency goes and who misses on other guys.

Yeah, you can find one but doing it well and staying healthy like Howard is still rare. Look at Henry for example. Howard has our performed a first round tank back or Trent Richardson.

Finding one that can do it in today’s nfl is rare. Howard is special because of his feet and flexibility, fight and health. He gets that extra yard or two consistently and you just don’t see it any more.