Series 'G' - Phoenix vs Chicago

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wouldn't say roll because I think 1 game Smith will be lights out and we won't be able to score in a Tijuana cathouse with a coke-dusted $100 bill tied around our cocks, and the other the team D completely bails on Craw.

The rest, assuming we play smart, are completely winnable.

R K

I won't predict that. But 5 or 6 games would not surprise me. Not that Phoenix is that bad, just the Hawks are far more deep and talented.

Now if they play down to their level, we'll see.

howcho

Liked Posts:
The Dogs have hung the first banner in that franchises history as Pacific Division Champions. I think that they will not be adding to their collection this year. Hawks in 6.

howcho

Liked Posts:
Where is E-runs, he must be conflicted! Or is he a Dogs first kinda guy?

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
I had them winning, beating the Nucks and playing the Wings for the right to go to the Stanley Cup finals. Lets see.

supraman

Liked Posts:
As it stands I give the yotes a slight edge. After game one i think all of us will have a better idea. All teams elevate their play for the playoffs but Chicago just seems to elevate higher and have a flair for the dramatic.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
As it stands I give the yotes a slight edge. After game one i think all of us will have a better idea. All teams elevate their play for the playoffs but Chicago just seems to elevate higher and have a flair for the dramatic.

In what way do the Coyotes have a slight edge? I'm having a hard time understanding.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
My backs in major spasms again. That means the hawks will win the game tonight. Cant wait to get home lie on the floor and watch this son of a bitch. Then watch the canuxks get their asses kicked by quick.

Yotes are going to win maybe one or two games because of smith. Its not going to be tonight. Home ice is goinf ro hurt the yotes and their nerves. Just watch. I dont mind not having home ice this round.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say roll because I think 1 game Smith will be lights out and we won't be able to score in a Tijuana cathouse with a coke-dusted $100 bill tied around our cocks, and the other the team D completely bails on Craw.

The rest, assuming we play smart, are completely winnable.

Thats one hell of a picture you paint.
<

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Tracey Myers ‏ @TramyersCSN

Toews said he's feeling no symptoms anymore when he's out on the ice. #Blackhawks

Nice.

R K

He was ready Saturday. Why play in a meaningless game?

I love all those saying he was "done" for the season when a handful of us kept saying he was near ready.

supraman

Liked Posts:
He was ready Saturday. Why play in a meaningless game?

I love all those saying he was "done" for the season when a handful of us kept saying he was near ready.

What about us that didnt say shit, huh punk!