Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
you saying, you want a piece of me?

oh it's on!

frank-costanza-can-die-happy-10757-1332205061-77.jpg

supraman

Liked Posts:
I don't know what the hell's going on but RK swallows.

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Am I missing something in here? Every preview I read of this series in news outlets is pretty much giving this series to Phoenix. Could phoenix win? Absolutely. I am just astonished at all the people acting like they are just going to stroll right over the blackhawks.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
I hate this feeling I've been feeling, I feel like the NHL(Bettman) is going to try to swing it in the Yots favor to win this series, anything to save that franchise. And show the fans that see they are a good team and you should support them. He pulled that same shit with the Pens. when they were going to relocate.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Am I missing something in here? Every preview I read of this series in news outlets is pretty much giving this series to Phoenix. Could phoenix win? Absolutely. I am just astonished at all the people acting like they are just going to stroll right over the blackhawks.

I was watching the NHL network and it was 2/1 in favor of the Yots. I can see it happening with Bettman pulling anything to save that organization.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Well at least we already have our best excuse if they lose. Good job.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I hate this feeling I've been feeling, I feel like the NHL(Bettman) is going to try to swing it in the Yots favor to win this series, anything to save that franchise. And show the fans that see they are a good team and you should support them. He pulled that same shit with the Pens. when they were going to relocate.

yup, just remember two things. The NHL Owns the Yotes. And Raffi Torres plays for the Yotes.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
haha, this point has not been lost on me.

I forgot all about it, then remembered right when I read Toews should be back and though "Son of a bitch"

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
fuck i forgot about tores also. guess that happens when you are talking about shitty players.

seabs might have some scores to settle there. a good story line in a series which has very little of them.

might take a couple games for this series to wake up. its not a very interesting story line series.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yup, just remember two things. The NHL Owns the Yotes. And Raffi Torres plays for the Yotes.

Three things: The third is how when Pittsburgh was going under, they won the "closed-door" draft lottery.