CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not sure if Kaner deserves to go, but it's nice to have Hawks in the annual snooze-fest.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure if Kaner deserves to go, but it's nice to have Hawks in the annual snooze-fest.

Well deserved for Sharpie.
<

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"Hi I'm Patrick Sharp, and it's about goddamned time..."

bubbleheadchief

Liked Posts:
Way to go Sharpie, defiently should be there... I know I actually voted for him....write in.

R K

I like how you put "Kane too" in the subtitle hahaha

I'm going to make sure I point that out next time I'm with the big Kaner and Puck Jim is anywhere near around too.

Good for the four of them. The more Indian Head the better.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:

The Skills Competition is the fun part.... The game on the other hand.... THATS the snooze fest.

Trust me... I had so much fun watching the one at the ECHL All-Star Game last year.... Yeah.... the minors.... I never even knew the players from the other organizations and I still got into it! I definitely hope I get cable tv to see that!!!

Looking forward to seeing Sharp there at the Skills Competition.... wonder where they're going to put him?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Way to go Sharpie, defiently should be there... I know I actually voted for him....write in.

Everyone I know did as well...It's about time he gets some recognition.

BTW...anyone wondering how Matt Ellison is working out for Philly?
<

bri

Liked Posts:
Glad for Sharpie and to see that write in votes can make a difference. Kris Letang got in on right in votes and he totally deserves to be there too. He's having a great year. And of course he is easy on the eyes, but could use a haircut.

FlaHawkFan

Liked Posts:
[/b]

The Skills Competition is the fun part.... The game on the other hand.... THATS the snooze fest.

Trust me... I had so much fun watching the one at the ECHL All-Star Game last year.... Yeah.... the minors.... I never even knew the players from the other organizations and I still got into it! I definitely hope I get cable tv to see that!!!

Looking forward to seeing Sharp there at the Skills Competition.... wonder where they're going to put him?

We've got our tickets for the weekend and it's the Skills Competition we're looking forward to most -- heck with the game! That and BBQ at The Pit, the best place we've been to in NC.

I'm happy for Sharpie, very well deserved, and not at all surprised about Kane given that his HUGE likeness has been gracing one of the tallest buildings in Raleigh since they announced the AS Game would be played there. How could they have a game without one of the guys they're using to pimp it? But he is a "star" player and as RK said, the more Indianheads out there the better.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm going to make sure I point that out next time I'm with the big Kaner and Puck Jim is anywhere near around too.

Good for the four of them. The more Indian Head the better.

Kane is a star in this league so of course he belongs there. It's good for the league to have its best players in this game.

Stats-wise, there are others more deserving, though that's only because he was hurt. Kane shines in the spotlight, so good for him.

It's curious that only one Red Wing made it. Speculation is that Detroit asked the league to not select any of their players.

R K

We've got our tickets for the weekend and it's the Skills Competition we're looking forward to most -- heck with the game! That and BBQ at The Pit, the best place we've been to in NC.

I'm happy for Sharpie, very well deserved, and not at all surprised about Kane given that his HUGE likeness has been gracing one of the tallest buildings in Raleigh since they announced the AS Game would be played there. How could they have a game without one of the guys they're using to pimp it? But he is a "star" player and as RK said, the more Indianheads out there the better.

My guess is I'll be heading down there too. Haven't made any plans yet though.

supraman

Liked Posts:
[/b]

No no the skills competition used to be the best part now it is a fucking circus freakshow. BTW did Ladd or Buff make all star team?

FlaHawkFan

Liked Posts:
My guess is I'll be heading down there too. Haven't made any plans yet though.

There should be plenty of tickets available. We went to the Canes' game Sunday and they were still offering guaranteed ASG tickets with even a 12-game partial season ticket package. And there are plenty of inexpensive hotels near RBC.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
It's curious that only one Red Wing made it. Speculation is that Detroit asked the league to not select any of their players.

I wish that we could do that due to the potential of injuries possible, but our team is too popular, so why not show it off?
<

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
There should be plenty of tickets available. We went to the Canes' game Sunday and they were still offering guaranteed ASG tickets with even a 12-game partial season ticket package. And there are plenty of inexpensive hotels near RBC.

Wow! I wish I could go.... >.< I'd have so much fun out there!!!! If not this year, then definitely next year in Ottawa.

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wish that we could do that due to the potential of injuries possible, but our team is too popular, so why not show it off?
<

I'm sure the Ass-Wings were more concerned aboot resting their geezers than injury.

Four Hawks in the game should help local ratings, which is what NBC cares aboot.

R K

Yea I have tickets it was the hotel or accomodations I was more thinking about.