Should Jay Cutler Demand a Trade

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope he doesn't. but if I were him I would. the fan base constantly hates on him the media is always dogging him. the Bears have let jay down and damaged his career with no stability in coaching or offensive systems.

It's a dam shame if I was cutler id want out even if I loved the bears and held most of their records for the qb position

that is all

tumblr_mattcuokbK1rohgoeo1_500.gif

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is a great idea. The Bears take the rap and all the blame for Cutler's performance. Make it look like the team was the bad guy, and Cutler was okay. Some team takes the bait that Cutler got screwed here and is willing to trade for him. Brilliant idea HBK, I like it a lot.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If that's his ticket out of Chicago, then DO IIIITTT!!!

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
From his perspective, why should he? He's getting paid. If new management wants to trade him, it'll happen. If not, he can hang out for another year or two, no problem.

Now from a fan's perspective...anything that will win a Superbowl the soonest...

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Not good for the Bears if he announces in the media he wants a trade.

Interested teams already know they can court the Bears to trade Cutler. It just hurts the Bears bargaining power if Jay squeaks.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I hope he doesn't. but if I were him I would. the fan base constantly hates on him the media is always dogging him. the Bears have let jay down and damaged his career with no stability in coaching or offensive systems.

It's a dam shame if I was cutler id want out even if I loved the bears and held most of their records for the qb position

that is all

tumblr_mattcuokbK1rohgoeo1_500.gif

An overpaid and very average QB demanding this would only make him a very stupid and overpaid QB.

Dr. Manhattan

Liked Posts:
Not good for the Bears if he announces in the media he wants a trade.

Interested teams already know they can court the Bears to trade Cutler. It just hurts the Bears bargaining power if Jay squeaks.

I don't think it would be bad for Chicago. He already demanded and trade from Denver and to do it again would kill his own stock... ( atleast that's the way I'd see it)

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Correction: The fan base is frustrated with him because he hasn't provided anything like an acceptable ROI on either his trade or his new contract. The Bears haven't let Jay down, Jay has let the Bears down, repeatedly.

That is a great idea. The Bears take the rap and all the blame for Cutler's performance. Make it look like the team was the bad guy, and Cutler was okay. Some team takes the bait that Cutler got screwed here and is willing to trade for him. Brilliant idea HBK, I like it a lot.

I like the way you think.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Considering the backlash he got last time after demanding a trade I don't think that he will.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

that is all

Thank you for highlighting the difference between an actual Bears fan and a Cutler nuthugger.

A real Bears fan should want whats best for the Bears. You, in complete contrast, want what's best for Cutler. And your reason? Because the fans have let him down?

You're pathetic.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Let me also add that if Cutler was dumb enough to request a trade based on your reasoning (fan base hates on him), that would not only make him a very pedestrian QB, but also a fucking Special person.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, get him and his lazy ass out of here.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
No, he should stay here, fake an injury to soft tissue and ship it in a couple games into the season and collect that coin.

It's too late in the game for him to expect anything good to come of the career on the field....time to preserve health.

Yes, this is underhanded and cowardly, but I am just speaking in terms of his life EV.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should HBK know what forum this goes in? I think so.

every other threads about trading cutler and yer fine with that. but I make a thread saying he has been mistreated and should demand a trade and it should be sent there?