Should Jay Cutler Demand a Trade

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
every other threads about trading cutler and yer fine with that. but I make a thread saying he has been mistreated and should demand a trade and it should be sent there?

"Mistreated"?!? Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?!? Please remove your tongue from Cutler's asshole before posting anymore, this is getting ridiculous. Sweet fucking jesus. Mistreated...what a joke.

The guy as been coddled with kid gloves the entire fucking time in Chicago and given a 7 year $126 million deal having won nothing. If he wants fan and media admiration perhaps he should step his fucking game up and stop making the same boneheaded mistakes over and over and over again.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
I don't think Jay has that type of leverage like he did in Denver, so no. I think Pace is going to ask him to take a pay cut to better the team, and if doesn't he's cut or traded.

If he does take a pay cut/ restructure contract, he will be challenged for the #1 spot no matter what. I think those will be Pace's terms.

But then again I don't have a crystal ball. I hate speculation. But that's my arm chair GM duties if I'm Pace.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"Mistreated"?!? Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?!? Please remove your tongue from Cutler's asshole before posting anymore, this is getting ridiculous. Sweet fucking jesus. Mistreated...what a joke.

The guy as been coddled with kid gloves the entire fucking time in Chicago and given a 7 year $126 million deal having won nothing. If he wants fan and media admiration perhaps he should step his fucking game up and stop making the same boneheaded mistakes over and over and over again.

:umud:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Jay loves Chicago way more than Chicago loves Jay.. Even Marshall's hatin on'em. He isn't going anywhere unless someone forces it upon him.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

I didn't see Gase bleeding to the public about Manning's noodle arm killing their coaching staff... which it did

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Why did you ignore that the Bears brought him over on a rookie contract that had 3 years and less than 20 million on it, and then promptly - for reasons I still don't get - restructured him to 50 million dollar contract.

The Bears have already paid this piece of crap over 72 million and are basically on the hook for another 30 or so... at a minimum.

Fucking Emery and Angelo.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Fox and Pace now flirting with Josh McCown, who almost stole his job from him in 2013, he might as well ...

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

rihanna-you-mad.gif

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Relax big guy.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL...and here come the predictable 'you mad' gifs...

Let's review: HBK posts something Special person, I call him out on it, and the response is to post "you mad" gifs like I'm actually mad or something... L-O-fucking-L.

If anyone is mad here it's the guy making a butthurt thread that Jay should demand a trade because he's upset about everyone hating on Cutler.

Feel free to stop projecting your emotions onto my posts. It's getting old.

4SidedDie

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I trust this coaching staff 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL...and here come the predictable 'you mad' gifs...

Let's review: HBK posts something Special person, I call him out on it, and the response is to post "you mad" gifs like I'm actually mad or something... L-O-fucking-L.

If anyone is mad here it's the guy making a butthurt thread that Jay should demand a trade because he's upset about everyone hating on Cutler.

Feel free to stop projecting your emotions onto my posts. It's getting old.

I don't think what HBK posted is Special person at all. .. and my IQ is 149.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I hope he doesn't. but if I were him I would. the fan base constantly hates on him the media is always dogging him. the Bears have let jay down and damaged his career with no stability in coaching or offensive systems.

It's a dam shame if I was cutler id want out even if I loved the bears and held most of their records for the qb position

that is all

tumblr_mattcuokbK1rohgoeo1_500.gif

You should know by now that the recipe for success is to cut all of your veteran players to save money and draft inexperienced rookies! Even though that money goes to waste because the rookie contracts combined won't equal one out of Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Matt Forte!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cutler demanding a trade would be hilarious.

Right after Jake Locker demands 5 years 100 million, or Matt Schaub demands to start in Oakland.

Cutler is just hoping to hold onto his job.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There are reasons everyone hates on Cutler.

Good reasons.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I don't think it would be bad for Chicago. He already demanded and trade from Denver and to do it again would kill his own stock... ( atleast that's the way I'd see it)

No, it would be bad for Chicago, AND would kill his own stock, if Cutler demanded a trade in the media...

Players who do don't show up for OTAs & Training Camp, basically saying, "It'll be better for you to trade me than to watch me try to play." So teams know the Bears "have" to trade him, so Chicago gets way less for Cutler in a trade than had Cutler been silent.