Should Jay Cutler Demand a Trade

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
You said give reasons why. I think he got what he asked for in choosing to leave Denver and sign two extensions to a team where qbs go to die. Angelo and lovie mistreated the offense every year. In the end he gets Mike Tice then Marc Trestman? Come on, you know he could've had it better.

d391b5c3acc7d10940513075e8f59cf69289a57d2c106df4a4e837e332c12a20.jpg

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should Jay Cutler Demand a Trade

Will GM'S everywhere stop laughing long enough to actually listen?

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
to all the trolls: botfly10,BringBackDitka54,dabears253313,FireFox,legendxofxlink

jay WAS NOT PRODUCING IN THE FIELD. OUR record with him 5-11

So supporting a player on your home team makes you a "troll" but the posters that go in to threads to literally troll them are just being "realists" right? Anyone that disagrees with you is a troll? Outside of the Cutler debate, it seems like posters usually disagree with you.

So the 5-11 season is all Jay's fault, does that mean Jay gets all of the credit for the 2010 season? 11-5 and advancing to the NFC Championship game?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So supporting a player on your home team makes you a "troll" but the posters that go in to threads to literally troll them are just being "realists" right? Anyone that disagrees with you is a troll? Outside of the Cutler debate, it seems like posters usually disagree with you.

So the 5-11 season is all Jay's fault, does that mean Jay gets all of the credit for the 2010 season? 11-5 and advancing to the NFC Championship game?

1-forward-2-back.jpg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope he doesn't. but if I were him I would. the fan base constantly hates on him the media is always dogging him. the Bears have let jay down and damaged his career with no stability in coaching or offensive systems.

It's a dam shame if I was cutler id want out even if I loved the bears and held most of their records for the qb position

that is all

tumblr_mattcuokbK1rohgoeo1_500.gif

If he does it through the media, he'll only add to his poor rep. If it happens, it better be a private convo.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

giphy.gif

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
You should make this your avatar because you had more excuses than all of the Cutler "fanboys" combined.

LOL hardly. My prior defense of Cutler pales in comparison to the extreme nature of guys like LGuapo, depsbro, and HBK that continue to STILL make excuses for the guy.

I gave Cutler every benefit of the doubt I could prior to this past season. As I've explained a million times now I went into this season saying there would be no more excuses, this was the put up or shut up year for Cutler as everything was setup for him to have success. He failed to step up and deliver thus I stopped defending the guy and admitted I was wrong about him. It's really not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

I'd much rather be the guy that can admit he was wrong and change his opinion based on the most recent evidence than some stubborn fanboy that refuses to accept the reality of the situation and keeps blindly defending and making excuses for the guy.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
LOL hardly. My prior defense of Cutler pales in comparison to the extreme nature of guys like LGuapo, depsbro, and HBK that continue to STILL make excuses for the guy.

I gave Cutler every benefit of the doubt I could prior to this past season. As I've explained a million times now I went into this season saying there would be no more excuses, this was the put up or shut up year for Cutler as everything was setup for him to have success. He failed to step up and deliver thus I stopped defending the guy and admitted I was wrong about him. It's really not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

I'd much rather be the guy that can admit he was wrong and change his opinion based on the most recent evidence than some stubborn fanboy that refuses to accept the reality of the situation and keeps blindly defending and making excuses for the guy.

But you're STILL the all time Jay Cutler excuse champion. You hold the record for excuses in one season and record for career excuses. Way more than the other posters you listed who happen to be good posters. In honor of that you should make that Toy Story excuses picture your avatar.

Admitting you were "wrong" is good but you're still a hypocrite if you bash other posters for doing what you used to do.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
But you're STILL the all time Jay Cutler excuse champion. You hold the record for excuses in one season and record for career excuses. Way more than the other posters you listed who happen to be good posters. In honor of that you should make that Toy Story excuses picture your avatar.

Admitting you were "wrong" is good but you're still a hypocrite if you bash other posters for doing what you used to do.

LOL all time champ according to what... the tally you've been keeping in your diary the past few years? Get the fuck outta here with this Special person bullshit.

And you might want to consult a dictionary because you obviously don't know the proper usage of the word hypocrite.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, we all agree Cutler deserves a raise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, we all agree Cutler deserves a raise?

nope we are cutting him now and trading forte for a 3rd round pick then we are gonna see what we can get out of marshall if nothing we cut him too.

bennet may need to go as well he is getting older

its gonna be legendary then in 2025 with all the awesome draft picks we get from becoming the lionbears we will win 15 superbowls straight

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
nope we are cutting him now and trading forte for a 3rd round pick then we are gonna see what we can get out of marshall if nothing we cut him too.

bennet may need to go as well he is getting older

its gonna be legendary then in 2025 with all the awesome draft picks we get from becoming the lionbears we will win 15 superbowls straight

Like a boss! There will be a cutler statue erected by then!