Should John Dorsey be next Bears GM?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Then why do people want him? Because they are just so enamored with his work in Philly?

Louis Riddick, ESPN Analyst​

Louis Riddick has many fans on the public side for years but hasn’t been able to break back into the NFL building just yet. Unlike Mike Mayock, who went from television to an NFL job without any prior front office experience, Riddick was a pro scout with Washington and the Philadelphia Eagles for a few years before becoming the Director of Pro Personnel in 2010.

Riddick was part of the front office who assembled the “Dream Team” in Philadelphia. Riddick was also instrumental in bringing star safety Sean Taylor to Washington while he was there. Riddick has become a well-respected ESPN analyst for several years now and has a great eye for talent. Riddick would be an unorthodox hire but is an appealing GM candidate in 2021.

- Pro Football Network, LLC.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Especially if we start winning with JF
I don't think so...if we start winning with Fields ppl will become more impatient. You can count on it. Bears fans being happy with ending a 60 year QB search will last one season.

It will quickly change into, "We have to put a team around Fields before his rookie contract expires."

Ppl will suddenly wake up to the cap and draft pick situation and realize Pace effed up.

Fans are not going to give Pace the benefit of the doubt...that was the Mitch era - that is done.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Provided the Bears don't keep trying to kick the can down the road on all these contracts (which is no sure thing) there's plenty of money available after Fields third and fourth seasons.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't think so...if we start winning with Fields ppl will become more impatient. You can count on it. Bears fans being happy with ending a 60 year QB search will last one season.

It will quickly change into, "We have to put a team around Fields before his rookie contract expires."

Ppl will suddenly wake up to the cap and draft pick situation and realize Pace effed up.

Fans are not going to give Pace the benefit of the doubt...that was the Mitch era - that is done.

Ok ...we'll see how it pans out.