Should the bears try to trade maybe in a package or separately Jordan Howard and Cha

Should we trade for better scheme fits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Here, sorry for the confusion and causing so much bitterness and tension:
If that is the case, then that means guys like Charles Leno Jr and Jordan Howard do not fit the scheme we are about to run. Given both of those guys, it may on draft day make sense, provided you have drafted or signed adequate Replacements that do fit, to trade one or both of those players to get more pics to restock the roster and fit the current scheme.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...att-Nagy-Honeymoon-a-Bears-Curmudgeon-s-Guide

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
What a ridiculous thread. Sure, let's trade Howard, who's the 1st Bears RB to log 1000 yard seasons in his 1st two years, not to mention setting the rookie rushing record. You need to stop posting, bro. Not to also mention ... your sig .... lol, what a bunch of douch!

:aj:

You obviously didn't read or didn't understand the OP...he literally says that he is not for trading either player:

so while I would be absolutely furious if that happened because I am of the mind that NAGY should be able to adjust his offense scheme to incorporate an elite running back and make due with a LT that is better than or maybe just average and was just signed to a contract by PACE

He is basically saying based off of Teddy KFC's logic that those players wouldn't fit his scheme, should Pace try to get something for them instead of running his scheme with players who don't fit that mold. So instead of worrying about him not posting maybe you should start reading? Or is the fog in your room making it difficult to read?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Are you suggesting that Teddy KFC is Vash?

It is possible...Teddy KFC posted the same thing yesterday:

Let's assume for a minute that Windy nailed it. If that is the case, then that means guys like Charles Leno Jr and Jordan Howard do not fit the scheme we are about to run. Given both of those guys, it may on draft day make sense, provided you have drafted or signed adequate Replacements that do fit, to trade one or both of those players to get more pics to restock the roster and fit the current scheme.

I am not saying you have to trade those guys. I am not saying that I think we should trade those guys. That should be obvious but I am spelling it out for those of you who are mentally impaired. What I am saying is that if Coach Nagy decides that those guys are not a fit for his system, then you will get no higher value for either of them then this offseason. If, and note for you dummies, I am saying IF, that is the determination by the coach, then a trade for as much as you can get in this year's draft is a necessity.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What's going on here?

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
It is possible...Teddy KFC posted the same thing yesterday:
Sorry to disappoint, Novak, but Vash is HeHateMe. This was his attempt to mock me, which blew up in his face spectacularly. Try to keep up.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You obviously didn't read or didn't understand the OP...he literally says that he is not for trading either player:

He is basically saying based off of Teddy KFC's logic that those players wouldn't fit his scheme, should Pace try to get something for them instead of running his scheme with players who don't fit that mold. So instead of worrying about him not posting maybe you should start reading? Or is the fog in your room making it difficult to read?

Very funny hahaha like are you kidding me? That makes negative zero sense that I would be the same person as Teddy KGB when he literally uses the negative feedback rating software to provide me with criticisms on an almost daily basis so let me present you with this question, why in the world would a user literally create a second account to send negative feedback ratings and messages to himself? Seriously.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Nothing.

We're not trading someone we've just given a massive contract too. Quite aside from the monster cap penalty, Pace loves him.

Howard is obviously staying.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right, you trade a top 5-6 RB and a guy you just extended. Fucking brilliant. Great for the team.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
If Nagy is such a great coach, he will make them fit. He will adjust his offense to put those two in positions to succeed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sorry to disappoint, Novak, but Vash is HeHateMe. This was his attempt to mock me, which blew up in his face spectacularly. Try to keep up.

Hi VashalasX

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yes we should trade them but only for picks.. and we should develop trubisky for a few years and then trade him as well. We should strive to not win any games so we get the fist pick in the draft.. and then trade that pick for future picks.. don't draft anyone.. just keep trading back picks, every pick traded for more and future picks.. keep not winning games getting the first pick.. and trade back again... Do that every year for like 15 years and...

We get every pick in the draft! BOOM! Superbowl

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

Oh look, it's foghat, my estalker. Where are your foggets? I literally understood it just fine. I literally don't understand why he needed to make a new thread, that literally referred to another thread, that the OP literally said was the topic of that other thread, that literally should have been answered in that thread, literally.

Go away foghat. You and the foggets are washed up!

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Very funny hahaha like are you kidding me? That makes negative zero sense that I would be the same person as Teddy KGB when he literally uses the negative feedback rating software to provide me with criticisms on an almost daily basis so let me present you with this question, why in the world would a user literally create a second account to send negative feedback ratings and messages to himself? Seriously.
You are funny stuff. The negs bother you? You are the one who decided to hit me up whenever you could and I am just giving them back to give you shit.

Dear Lord you need psychiatric help! And maybe lay off the alcohol before you post!