Should the bears try to trade maybe in a package or separately Jordan Howard and Cha

Should we trade for better scheme fits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Actually this is what happens when Teddy KFC's original thread dies out and falls off page one so Teddy hops on his alt VashalasX and revives the idea through his alt.
Says the stalkery guy who somehow finds a way to bump the threads he supposedly hates.

...and is too stupid to realize the op was making FUN of my thread...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Says the stalkery guy who somehow finds a way to bump the threads he supposedly hates.

...and is too stupid to realize the op was making FUN of my thread...

When have I bumped a thread that I hated?

Also you could have done a better job of an alt name...it is common knowledge that one of your former user names was Vash the Stampede. putting Vash in your alt user name just gave you away.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
When have I bumped a thread that I hated?

Also you could have done a better job of an alt name...it is common knowledge that one of your former user names was Vash the Stampede. putting Vash in your alt user name just gave you away.
Cute. But I don't post like a drunk Ukrainian Euro-trash. Also the issue of this Vash being in his 20s and me in my 40s.

If it is that "well known", then that means someone else with an affinity for alts can create a new user name starting with Vash and pretend to be me, by your infantile logic.

See, here's the problem Novak. No matter what screen names you use or how you tried to hide it your posts all read the same. Too fond of using the same insults no matter what screen name you use, and your posts all have the same patterns in them.

Frankly, this whole thing reads as you trying too hard to distract from you and your 50 billion alts...

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I took you off of "ignore" to see if this post was an apology and see that it is not and you are still disliking this thread topic so maybe if you try my other thread today about the possibility of maybe getting new turf on soldier field you will not be so angry at my postings?

I'll check it out. :yep:

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Cute. But I don't post like a drunk Ukrainian Euro-trash. Also the issue of this Vash being in his 20s and me in my 40s.

If it is that "well known", then that means someone else with an affinity for alts can create a new user name starting with Vash and pretend to be me, by your infantile logic.

See, here's the problem Novak. No matter what screen names you use or how you tried to hide it your posts all read the same. Too fond of using the same insults no matter what screen name you use, and your posts all have the same patterns in them.

Frankly, this whole thing reads as you trying too hard to distract from you and your 50 billion alts...

Ha there aren't 50 billion users on CCS so that disprves your whole idea that I am a Novak alt along with the fact that I joined CCS before Novak ever joined, but lets' continue to ignore those facts.

You seem to be well versed on how typical alts act so it only makes sense that you would deviate from what gets alts caught and act completely different from your original user name...hence why it is called an alt (short for alternative). So what better way to throw the mods off your scent than to post like Vash who is completely different than your typical shitty posting. I am sure when you came up with this idea after downing a bucket of original recipe you didn't think anyone would figure you out. sorry to blow up your scheme Teddy KFC/VashalasX

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Excuse me for being 40, but can you please explain
***4 Jobs/Zero Debt Crew***
***Respect your moms Crew***
***3 Rents on a Chain Crew***
***Negative Zero Weather Tanks Crew***

#teamlean

These sounds extremely stupid to the adults on the board. Not being an asshole, just wondering who you think can relate to this. Know your audience and you would know that this isn't the crowd that relates to those things. Again, not trying to be an asshole, I have a kid and I'm sure he'd be impressed with your sig on the madden boards. Most of this board is grown men and line any generation, we get aggravated at things we believe are dumb as shit. Hash tags, tight jeans, and tank tops make me cringe. Good luck young man.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

#teamlean

These sounds extremely stupid to the adults on the board. Not being an asshole, just wondering who you think can relate to this. Know your audience and you would know that this isn't the crowd that relates to those things. Again, not trying to be an asshole, I have a kid and I'm sure he'd be impressed with your sig on the madden boards. Most of this board is grown men and line any generation, we get aggravated at things we believe are dumb as shit. Hash tags, tight jeans, and tank tops make me cringe. Good luck young man.

Okay well for what it is worth I personally don't think you are an ***hole and am not bothered by you expressing that you are upset by my signature items, but while I could perhaps understand a generational difference causing irritation in regards to swag jewelry or tank tops I will never understand how you would disagree with being respectful to my mom or working hard so I don't go into credit card debts? Seriously.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
disliked for dumber idea than Lovie for DC

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Okay well for what it is worth I personally don't think you are an ***hole and am not bothered by you expressing that you are upset by my signature items, but while I could perhaps understand a generational difference causing irritation in regards to swag jewelry or tank tops I will never understand how you would disagree with being respectful to my mom or working hard so I don't go into credit card debts? Seriously.

Easy:

1) Son of two men - thus, hates moms across the world.

2) Don't spend so much. You should be frugal. Life is not about things.

These are the same reasons that despite learning of these signatures literally five minutes ago I've developed an extreme and unbridled anger for them that literally makes me mad and I figuratively begin to look like the hulk despite my best efforts to suppress my rage which appear to be uncontrollable to such an extent that my dog is literally hiding under the bed for fear of my yelling at the computer monitor that I am using to display this internet web page.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:

#teamlean

I too was kinda wondering what the "3 rents on a chain" thing meant. Still don't understand.
4 jobs thing I don't get either. Give up the 4 shitty jobs and just get 1 great career.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

#teamlean

378d45f57cca8ec8a7217bcd7e887f15--role-models-super.jpg