Should the bears try to trade maybe in a package or separately Jordan Howard and Cha

Should we trade for better scheme fits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Hi VashalasX
Actually, I fully support you doing that. Because it won't bother my ass one bit but I know it'll drive hehateme bonkers!

:popcorn:

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Sorry to disappoint, Novak, but Vash is HeHateMe. This was his attempt to mock me, which blew up in his face spectacularly. Try to keep up.

First off Vash, you're wrong about gpphat, he is not Novak. You keep harping on this, but as a guy who posts under an alt, I don't really think you have the room to do a lot of talking.

Second, it has not blown up in Vash's (your) face, as the only person to make the mistake of attributing the idea of this thread to Vash (who is actually you) is Bear Pride. Now, if you want to use someone like Bear Pride as a backup, then there should be no wonder why you are one of the least respected posters around.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Ugh....more bashing of other posters and trying to find out who is who's alt than actual football talk around here sometimes...

You guys need you own thread just for you petty arguing...

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don't know why people are so hot on Howard. Yes he averages Xyds, and he also gets no yds a lot. His average gets spiked with the long runs, which he can't play out because he runs out of juice.

4 runs, 20yds, 2yd, 2yd, 0yd comes out to be 6yds which looks good but what it actually did was give you one 1st down and a punt.
Can you rely on him to get a 4th and 1 or from the 5yd line? No (but red zone is better than 4th and 1).
Keep him if we don't have better but he certainly shouldn't stop us from looking for better.

I don't know about Leno, I just know I want better at his position. If he can switch and upgrade someone else keep him.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Coincidentally it is your schtick also

it's entirely within the realm of possibility that there is one huge troll on here with multiple personas yanking a bunch of regular dudes' chains, like that movie Identity

Reactions: Myk

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not to also mention ... your sig .... lol, what a bunch of douch!

Please tell me that English is your second language. When I read you shit I hear these guys.

giphy.gif

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Ugh....more bashing of other posters and trying to find out who is who's alt than actual football talk around here sometimes...

You guys need you own thread just for you petty arguing...
Lock up Gustavus, gpphat, and vash into forum hell, and ban their alts, and watch how quickly all this epeen bullshit and poster-stalking magically disappears.

Even for their "quirks", shoopster, omlete and spartan talk more football than those trolls.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
it's entirely within the realm of possibility that there is one huge troll on here with multiple personas yanking a bunch of regular dudes' chains, like that movie Identity
And his name is novak. He likes long walks on the beach, stalking CCS posters he doesn't like, and Catfishing.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Please tell me that English is your second language. When I read you shit I hear these guys.

giphy.gif

Oh, and here's fogget #1. You're criticizing me for saying that about his sig? LOL. Let me just repeat his sig for you:

***4 Jobs/Zero Debt Crew***
***Respect your moms Crew***
***3 Rents on a Chain Crew***
***Negative Zero Weather Tanks Crew***

#teamlean

Now that's one wild and crazy guy!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Lock up Gustavus, gpphat, and vash into forum hell, and ban their alts, and watch how quickly all this epeen bullshit and poster-stalking magically disappears.

Even for their "quirks", shoopster, omlete and spartan talk more football than those trolls.

Add peanutbrain 51 to that list please.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Oh look, it's foghat, my estalker. Where are your foggets? I literally understood it just fine. I literally don't understand why he needed to make a new thread, that literally referred to another thread, that the OP literally said was the topic of that other thread, that literally should have been answered in that thread, literally.

Go away foghat. You and the foggets are washed up!

Actually you stated it was a ridiculous thread for the notion of trading away Howard, the 1st Bears RB to log 1000 yards in his first two seasons...not because it was previously brought up in a thread created by Teddy KFC....the way you are back pedaling makes me think that you are potentially a Teddy KFC/VashalasX alt.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I have a colonoscopy prep coming up on the 5th (yes Super Bowl Sunday, WTF!). I could do a play by play if you want to read me shit.

here's a tip, during colonoscopy prep, there is no such thing as a fart, try to remember that

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Actually you stated it was a ridiculous thread for the notion of trading away Howard, the 1st Bears RB to log 1000 yards in his first two seasons...not because it was previously brought up in a thread created by Teddy KFC....the way you are back pedaling makes me think that you are potentially a Teddy KFC/VashalasX alt.

And that's what happens when one starts a thread out of context to to be an attention slut. Either way, my point stands.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And that's what happens when one starts a thread out of context to to be an attention slut. Either way, my point stands.

I took you off of "ignore" to see if this post was an apology and see that it is not and you are still disliking this thread topic so maybe if you try my other thread today about the possibility of maybe getting new turf on soldier field you will not be so angry at my postings?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Actually this is what happens when Teddy KFC's original thread dies out and falls off page one so Teddy hops on his alt VashalasX and revives the idea through his alt.