Should the Blackhawks Trade Kane and Toews?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sorry guys, this is a 5 to 8 year rebuild because of Blowmans blunders of three years of retools.

The pipeline is completely shot, and if we’re going to be honest about it the one blue chip guy, Reichel, might have a ceiling of a second liner but a floor of a third liner.

This is Blowman and Kelly who did this. Seider is a number one defenseman who looks like the second coming of Lidstrom.

We drafted Kirby Dach and rushed him.

Noah Dobson is a 50 point first pairing defenseman.

We drafted Adam Boqvist and rushed him.

Kelly and his smartest guy in the room act crippled this team then Blowman had to up the ante with stupid, head scratching moves.

The hawks drafted Danault, you know, Bergeron lite and Stan the sham traded him.

Three cups in six years gave these two the biggest egos when neither had anything to do with the cores of those teams. And now, because of those egos, this team has nothing, absolutely nothing to show for it.

And the funny thing is, five years is minimum even if Davidson hits on his draft picks. That’s how bad of shape this team is in.
How would 21yro Seider and 22yro Joker look for a top pair........both skate top pair minutes for their teams.......DUMBASS gave one away and passed on the other.

I know the Org's in bad shape but I still think the right people could turn thing around inside of five years. The Kings made one of the best offseason FA signings in years in Danault and a nifty trade for Arvidsson,these moves sped things up and re-invigorated their high paid vets this year. They're a LOT better than I thought they'd be w/o Doughty and Brown's 5.8M comes off next year too.