Slow down on Howard

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone wants to lick the gooch of Howard after his last couple performances, but the roll must be slowed.

He's gotten significant carries against the Lions and Colts... not exactly "world beating" defenses. Langford got most of his carries against Houston and Philly. Those ARE world beating defenses.

I'll tell you this; Langford will be starting when healthy. This board can cry all it wants, but this morning it sounded like when Langford is back, Fox said he'll be back out there.

And Loggains said same thing.

Continue to cry everyone!

This is still 33s team!

If Langford's starting the Bears will be a lesser team for it.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Howard and Elliott look similar but I still think Howard is stronger.

Langford should only be used on designed plays that put him in space to outrun everyone....

No question Howard is stronger and he's also much less likely to get in trouble. Zeke could be special, but he's as likely to ruin it. A writer on WCG drove me back here because he was offended by my use of Cowgirls. He thought I needed an open thread for that, as if I'm profane. wandering off topic. Elliott is a kid, Jordan is a grown man.

Monster O

Liked Posts:
RB was a question mark going into this season. The position is no longer a question mark, Howard is a strong, patient, solid RB. I would like to see the Bears get Langford and/or Carey carries. Just like every other powerful running back that takes on a lot of contact, Howard will wear down.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
No question Howard is stronger and he's also much less likely to get in trouble. Zeke could be special, but he's as likely to ruin it. A writer on WCG drove me back here because he was offended by my use of Cowgirls. He thought I needed an open thread for that, as if I'm profane. wandering off topic. Elliott is a kid, Jordan is a grown man.

People forget Elliott is only 20 years old.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Everyone wants to lick the gooch of Howard after his last couple performances, but the roll must be slowed.

He's gotten significant carries against the Lions and Colts... not exactly "world beating" defenses. Langford got most of his carries against Houston and Philly. Those ARE world beating defenses.

I'll tell you this; Langford will be starting when healthy. This board can cry all it wants, but this morning it sounded like when Langford is back, Fox said he'll be back out there.

This is still 33s team!

Thats fine, he can be the change of pace back, the bears need a grinder on the early downs and howard has shown that simple arm tackles will not bring him down...langford is the opposite but can take it to the house on any given play if he has the space.

vincentvega

Liked Posts:

This is still 33s team!

Does the same rationalization go for Cutler playing against two world beater defenses and Hoyer not so much...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does the same rationalization go for Cutler playing against two world beater defenses and Hoyer not so much...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course! Logically, that logic would apply to the entire offense.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Your power level is under 9000. Back to the gym for you.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

This is still 33s team!

You forgot one thing, fox stays with the hot back. As long as Howard keeps producing then he isn't going anywhere. I like Langford but Howard is better. He is a beast

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:

This is still 33s team!

Howard>>>>>Forte

Told ya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk