Smith to Ravens

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny thing that’s happening now: Everyone outside of Chicago is saying Bears got fleeced and just lost one of the best LBs in the league.

Where were these people when Roquan was getting passed up (undeservedly so) for pro bowls and all pro voting every year?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol when i first saw it i literally texted my dad “please dont be like a 2nd and 5th” and…pow.

It’s not terrible.. but i was hoping like a 2nd and a 3rd or 4th even.

Eddie jackson next? He has been rejuvenated this year. 29 in december.

Beardown34

Liked Posts:
Wish it was a better haul, but I doubt Poles turned down better offers. I'll miss Roquan, and I don't like the number of younger players that Poles has gotten rid of, but we will see in 2-3 years if this pays off. I just hope Poles can draft his ass off.
What younger players did he get rid of besides Roquan?

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Funny thing that’s happening now: Everyone outside of Chicago is saying Bears got fleeced and just lost one of the best LBs in the league.

Where were these people when Roquan was getting passed up (undeservedly so) for pro bowls and all pro voting every year?
I think it’s a function of people generally not understanding the value of picks vs. players in the trade market.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
  • Roquan has not looked elite this year.
  • We were not going to sign him to the deal he wanted.
  • This is not a bad return.
  • The Ravens are going to have to spend a lot.
  • We now have nine picks, six in the first four rounds.
  • We can see what else we have on the DEF now.
  • DEF has not looked good with Quan and Quinn playing.
  • With those picks we can address 3T DT, OL, and WR with elite players.
  • And with the extra picks we can work on improving the DEF.
  • I like it. Would I have loved more? Sure. I like the move.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

I think the national media looks at his numbers whereas bears fans have actually been watching him underperform