Smith to Ravens

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Roquan is roughly a top 10 off ball LB who wants to be the highest paid off ball LB. It is never ok to overpay that much, especially for that position.
We didn't have to commit yet. It's been half of one season. The staff could have had another 1.5 seasons to use him, evaluate him, and communicate his value. Then come to a decision of what they wanted to do. And if we couldny come to an agreement, then we could move on and get high comp pick.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll just say this....yeah, he's still young but this team just got hammered for 49 points where he was pretty much a spectator. He plays like that in Baltimore....he'll be long gone before he ever sees a penny of an elite player's type of contract. The team is doing a deep rebuild and regardless of his age.....a huge contract would have made him more of a problem than a solution.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Brisker has 2 more sacks than Robert Quinn. 5 other players have more sacks than Robert Quinn.
Did you even read what I wrote?

I very specifically said 2021 sack leaders and 2022 pressure leaders.

The almighty sack is not the only defensive stat. Forcing the QB to make a decision quicker is also very important on a young secondary.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fucking terrible. A 2nd round pick for an All-Pro caliber LB'er just entering his prime years as a football player? You have GOT to be kidding me. I hate this so much.
We got AJ Klien as well. Just sayin

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did you even read what I wrote?

I very specifically said 2021 sack leaders and 2022 pressure leaders.

The almighty sack is not the only defensive stat. Forcing the QB to make a decision quicker is also very important on a young secondary.
It's 2022 and he isn't doing anything.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Montgomery? Whitehair? Reiff? Jackson?

Who’s it going to be?