So.... about that Eddie Goldman extension...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So normal stuff and no big deal:).

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuller, Jackson, Amukamara are under contract. Its pointless to worry about them at all right now when the only ones in the secondary due a deal are Callahan and Amos. Assuming they want to keep them.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So normal stuff and no big deal:).

Didn't say it was a big deal. Just said 31 million is not a lot when you have 22 players to sign. Particularly when their may be guys that underperform their contracts.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
From what I see it's only Bears fans who underrate offense.
How many decades does it take watching teams with offenses repeating in the Super Bowl for you to realize offense is what wins? But Papa Bear said...
I wanted to stay a defensive team but came to realize it doesn't cut it in the modern era NFL. The majority here wanted to go with what works and have an offense...until we actually start making moves to do that and then it becomes the redheaded step child again. And I wouldn't even mind that, fans have no say in the matter, but it seems someone at the top keeps pushing what Papa Bear said 50 years ago.

Sure Mack is great. That means you don't need Goldman or someone else on D. Mack has nothing to do with not protecting our own QB.
Everything about Trubisky hinges on him having the amount of time we see other teams giving their QB. Even if he's able to create time like Rodgers can and keep his accuracy that can't be the whole game plan or the QB eventually gets broke, even Rodgers got broken. Those other teams didn't give their QB time against us because our D is only top 10.
You seem to think the QB is the lone player on offense. If that was the case we would have a lot more post season games over the last 13 years.

McManis was a local high school player so maybe I hear of his good plays more than you do. He's more important than Bellamy to STs and he seems to be untouchable.

Trubisky has a lot of good players around him. This is probably one of the best offenses ive seen the bears put together