So do more than 50% of us believe we can win Sunday night?

Crusher17

Liked Posts:
Really hate to say it, but it all depends on how the ref's are calling holding on the Packers O line. If it's equal, we will eke one out. If it is the Arod love fest, we will come up short.

I'm betting on Bears +7.5. Win 24-22

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lambeau Leap Beloved BEARs. Find a place in the End Zone with BEARs jerseys and LEAP there ALL NIGHT !!!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yes. 31-24 Bears calling it rn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
42-27 Bears

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope

I was a big supporter for the Mack trade, felt he added 2-3 wins to the Bears this year. I don't think this is one of them. Roquan and Mack both likely to see limited snaps, no one has any idea of eithers conditioning, or grasp of defense so early. Mitch is still learning the Offense, don't expect him to hit full stride until the midway point. I expect a very John Fox like game plan, with a bit of passing tossed in, but still limiting Mitch's mistakes. Pack will play an eight man front to stop Howard, force Mitch to beat them with his arm. On offense Packers will counter with a lot of fast hitting short pass's and bubble screens.

Now, if Rodgers gets hurt, then it's a whole different story. too bad the first meeting with the Pack isn't a few games into the schedule, and I am not buying the Nagy was hiding his offense for the first game argument.

None the less, be a fun game to watch, I wonder how many snaps both Mack and Smith will see?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Without seeing the new offense, I still give Packers an 80% chance of winning this game......you have to prove it to earn it in this league.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
What the wins and losses for packers on prime time? Just would like to know.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Yes, we can beat them. There is a chance we could have beaten them even before Mack arrived.

Good God, we are playing the Packer's, not the Gods of Olympus. You know, the Packers do lose games. They are human. We have such a complex now that we don't think we can beat them even when we have a good chance of it.

I'm hoping that is the one thing that Nagy brings to this organization is the idea that there is no team that the Bears can't beat. We have been the Packer's bitch for so long we just expect it. There is no reason that we can't beat the Packers. They might be an above average team but they aren't the 85 Bears and they aren't the 2007 New England Fucking Patriots. We have to exploit their weaknesses and minimize our own to win. Just like every other game.

I like how you say it’s the packers. They lose games. That there is no reason we can’t beat the packers. But then say we have been the packer’s bitch for so long.

Either way, I’m a firm believer we can beat them. Will we, it’s going to fun to see if we can. Let’s go Bears!!!

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
post game Sunday night will feature Trubisky, Robinson and Mack all smiles and a down in the dumps Rodgers repeating the word R-E-L-A-X LOL

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
We can yes but if I don't think we will

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
I just can't visualize the start of a new winning era in Bears football history starting off with a loss on Sunday night in Green Bay. Bears have the Packers number on everything except for quarterback. Bears win this one convincingly by playing sound disciplined football. Bears will show they're on their way to a pretty good season. Packers will show they have a lot of holes Aaron Rodgers can't mask especially against a much more talented team.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'd say its a wash, just because it is our first game and we are at Lambeau. Give Mack and Roquan a few games of experience in this D, and we could be dominant. If this game was in Soldier Field, I'd have us as clear favorites. Defense plays better at home and that is where the key to this game is...stopping A-Aron

Then again, this is Rodgers first game back. He has Cobb, Devante Adams, and Graham...good, but not too overwhelming for our defense. I don't even know who the RB is for the Packers..

All in All, I'm not really impressed with the Packers roster. Its just a batter between Aaron Rodgers and our Defense..and this time around, I think we are up to the task. Bottom line I like our Offense to do better against the Packers Defense, then the Packers offense against our Defense.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
I just can't visualize the start of a new winning era in Bears football history starting off with a loss on Sunday night in Green Bay. Bears have the Packers number on everything except for quarterback. Bears win this one convincingly by playing sound disciplined football. Bears will show they're on their way to a pretty good season. Packers will show they have a lot of holes Aaron Rodgers can't mask especially against a much more talented team.

Rodgers is already 34 and will be 35 in December, and has a deep injury history. He's probably only got another 2-3 years of elite play left before he starts going downhill. Packers had better hope they can get lightning in a bottle three times in a row (Favre, Rodgers) because if they can't, like you said, they're really going to be in a bad place because they're team with the exception of Rodgers, is awful. But he does such a good job of covering up their weaknesses.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Rodgers is already 34 and will be 35 in December, and has a deep injury history. He's probably only got another 2-3 years of elite play left before he starts going downhill. Packers had better hope they can get lightning in a bottle three times in a row (Favre, Rodgers) because if they can't, like you said, they're really going to be in a bad place because they're team with the exception of Rodgers, is awful. But he does such a good job of covering up their weaknesses.

against a less talented team with a struggling on defense, yeah he'll make it happen. Packers will go 9-7 this season because of Rodgers making chicken salad outta chicken shit. That's not gonna be great, but considering their team is shit that'll be pretty good. Good enough for 3rd place in the NFCN and not good enough for playoffs. 2nd place will go to the Vikings at 10-6. Bears will win the division and have a first round bye. It starts Sunday night with a big win in Green Bay.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
On paper I don't think we can win this one. Mack with the Bears for only six days, Smith's development in this defense slowed by holdout and injury. Trubisky's first game in a new offense where most of the starters saw little or no work in the preseason. That being said crazy shit happens in season openers. last year in a Fox offense we played the defending NFC champs even and had a chance to win that game at the end with Glennon at QB.